Today we’re going to do a drill down on your attitude, approach, and expectations. Oftentimes these can get out of whack, and when that happens you may find yourself doing the wrong thing, for the wrong reasons, and expecting results that simply aren’t going to happen.
In today’s podcast we’re going to help you focus in on finding your zen & kicking some butt in real estate (and life) as you get your attitude, approach & expectations back on-track.
How you feel about what you’re doing.
manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person orthing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind:
a negative attitude; group attitudes.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude”. Maya Angelou
“Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman” – not the attitude of the prospect. W. Clement Stone
What you do and how you do it.
the method used or steps taken in setting about a task, problem,etc.:
His approach to any problem was to prepare an outline
What you are planning as a result.
The degree of probability that something will occur:
ATTITUDE toward: Lead Generation
1. It’ll just come to me.
2. I’ll buy leads.
3. I’ll earn it every day.
APPROACH toward: Lead Generation
1. What ARE you doing and how are you doing it? Is it organized, scheduled, systematized and well executed?
2. Are you guessing at lead generation? Praying to the real estate gods is not a plan.
3. What are you doing consistently versus sporadically?
EXPECTATIONS toward: Lead Generation
1. What is the degree of probability that your current lead generation plan will work?
2. Which spokes are you pursuing and how serious are you at becoming the best at them? Are you dabbling or pursuing relentlessly?
3. If you keep doing what you’re doing and getting what you’re getting, will you meet or exceed your financial goals next year?