Changing weather & looming holidays make this a tough season to stay motivated – but remember: next year’s commissions are being made today! If you’re not on top of your real estate business now you’ll be facing a cash-crunch in January.
In today’s podcast we’re going to help you focus in on finding your zen & kicking some butt in real estate (and life) as you get your attitude, approach & expectations back on-track.
- How you feel about what you’re doing.
- manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person orthing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind:
- a negative attitude; group attitudes.
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude”. Maya Angelou
- “Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman” – not the attitude of the prospect. W. Clement Stone
- What you do and how you do it.
- the method used or steps taken in setting about a task, problem,etc.:
- His approach to any problem was to prepare an outline
- What you are planning as a result.
ATTITUDE toward: Lead Generation
- It’ll just come to me.
- I’ll buy leads.
- I’ll earn it every day.
APPROACH toward: Lead Generation
- What ARE you doing and how are you doing it? Is it organized, scheduled, systematized and well executed?
- Are you guessing at lead generation? Praying to the real estate gods is not a plan.
- What are you doing consistently versus sporadically?
EXPECTATIONS toward: Lead Generation
- What is the degree of probability that your current lead generation plan will work?
- Which spokes are you pursuing and how serious are you at becoming the best at them? Are you dabbling or pursuing relentlessly?
- If you keep doing what you’re doing and getting what you’re getting, will you meet or exceed your financial goals next year?