It’s never too late to hit it big.
- There’s always a story behind the glory, but few ever consider that. The ‘overnight success story’ is usually a decade or two long struggle.
- Most people wouldn’t know a good idea if it bit them in the nose. Maybe this is because they’ve stopped looking, maybe their inner critic rejects fresh ideas.
- Good processes make average people good, and good people great. What are your processes? Are you following the 7 step listing process we outlined over the past 2 podcasts? Do you use a PLP every time?
- No substitute for a maniacal single-minded pursuit of success. Are you ‘trying out’ real estate or are you all – in, maniacal and decisive about your success?
- An equity stake unleashes animal spirits in a way that a high salary alone simply can’t.