Ready for a change? If you’re silently nodding in agreement, then you’ve probably been thinking of changing brokerage firms for a while now. In today’s podcast we’re going to be responding to 2 listener emails on this topic & providing you with some key points and hard questions to ask yourself to help you make the best decision.
- Watch the 7 minute video that explains why tens of thousands of agents are joining eXp Realty: Text EXP to 47372
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Let’s look at ways you can best determine whether or not changing or switching brokerage firms makes the most sense for you. Let’s start out with the top 10 questions you need to seriously ask yourself that may indicate that a change is coming:
- Your personal income has been flat or in decline.
- You’re the best agent in your office.
- Your colleagues or the brokerage in general is too negative.
- Your brokerage requires you to attend too many mandatory meetings & other time consuming non-dollar productive activities.
- Your broker or office manager shoots down every idea that isn’t 1970’s traditional real estate. Broker offers no tech support or has no added value for you being an agent with their office.
- Your broker takes cut out of every source of income including BPOs, home warranty sales and processing fees.
- Your broker is slow to pay.
- You don’t feel challenged or your brokerage is filled with complacent people.
- Your broker offers no profit share.
- Your broker offers no opportunities to purchase stock or offer stock rewards. Many brokerages are public companies…only one offers stock rewards, discounts.