How to stop being Lazy.
1) Spend NO time asking why you are lazy. Most people become lazy because life is JUST easy enough. 90 day of financial security etc.
2) Set short goals. What will you do in the next 60 mins? Pick ONE thing. What 3 things will you do today? (then over the next 30 days increase to 5 things).
– Pick simple goals. See yourself accomplishing the goals.
– Over time you can work on a goal that takes 90 days. Chucks 30 listings in 30 days challenge.
3) Make the most out of your mornings. Leverage the best time of day. MORNINGS.
– Media free. Avoid ALL media.
– Have a schedule JUST for the AMs. Scheduled to include, exercise, good non-carb meal, meditation (ok to do while working out), showing gratitude towards your loved ones, number of contacts as required per your RETM. Goal is to set ONE appt per day.
– OTF or something similar where you have to go someplace and be around people.
4) HEALTH. Often you are LAZY because you are not taking care of yourself and the older you get the more that compounds. Stop drinking for a month. Monitor how you feel. Go low carb for a month…monitor how you feel. Go to OTF for a month, etc.
5) Future YOU (and yours) vs current. Whatever you are enjoying now is because of past you….whatever ails you (health, wealth, etc) is from past you being lazy.
6) Control. There are only 3 things in life that you can control. Health, Wealth and Environment.
– On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your health NOW. How overweight are you?
– On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finances? Savings, debt..have you built ANY net worth. Secret, most people ‘retire’ dependent on their family or govt (or both) to just get by. Is this you?
– One a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your environment. Where you live, how you live. (when in doubt..throw out!)
BONUS: KNOW that everything you want in life comes from doing what you don’t want to do when you don’t want to do it at the highest level.