- Watch the 7 minute video that explains why tens of thousands of agents are joining eXp Realty: Text EXP to 47372
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Let’s look at ways you can best determine whether or not changing or switching brokerage firms makes the most sense for you. Let’s start out with the top 10 questions you need to seriously ask yourself that may indicate that a change is coming:
- Your personal income has been flat or in decline.
- You’re the best agent in your office.
- Your colleagues or the brokerage in general is too negative.
- Your brokerage requires you to attend too many mandatory meetings & other time consuming non-dollar productive activities.
Also read: Podcast: 5 Reasons To FIRE Your Broker | How To Choose A Broker, Corcoran Shares What You Need to Go from $40,000 to $8 Million, Podcast: Brent Gove Interview | 5 Shockingly True Secrets Revealed