- The Motley Fool, one of the most respected stock and real estate advisors in the country, just released its list of top real estate podcasts that relate to real estate agents, investors, professionals and real estate entrepreneurs
- Real Estate Coaching Radio is among The Fools three best podcasts for real estate agents
The Motley Fool has been providing investing insights and financial advice to millions of clients for more than 25 years. Among The Fools investment areas is real estate.
Download Your FREE Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now. This is the exact ‘do this now’ info you need. Learn NOW How to Access All The Bailout Program Cash You Deserve. Including Unemployment and Mortgage Forbearance Plans. To Access the Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now Text The Word SURVIVAL to 47372. 4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Here is a just released list of The Motley Fool’s best real estate podcasts by category:
Best Podcasts for Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Coaching Radio hosted by Tim and Julie Harris via Tim and Julie Harris website, Apple, Stitcher, etc.
- Real Estate Today Radio brought to you by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR.)
- Real Estate Rockstars hosted by Jesse Dau and Jackson Wilkey via its YouTube real estate channel
Best Podcasts for Real Estate Investing
- BiggerPockets Real Estate Podcast hosted by Josh Dorkin, Brandon Turner and David Greene
- The Real Estate Guys Radio Show hosted by Robert Helms and Russell Gray
- Rich Dad Radio Show brought to you by Robert Klyosaki
- Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever brought to you by Joe Fairless
- The Real Wealth Show hosted by Kathy Fettke, co-CEO of Real Wealth Network
Best Podcasts for Commercial Real Estate
- Jake and Gino Podcast: Wheelbarrow Profits hosted by Jake Stenziano and Gino Barbaro
- Apartment Building Investing hosted by Michael Blank
- The Commercial Investing Show brought to you by Jason Hartman
Thanks to the Motley Fool and its Mogul portfolio that specializes in real estate.
Also read: Podcast: Will Housing Boom When States Reopen?, So Far, 2nd Go-Around for PPP No Better than the First, Banks Earned $10B in Fees for Handling Small Business Loan Program