- June is National Homeownership Month and potential buyers ready to look in real time
- Back-to-Normal Barometer indicates 65% willing to attend open house or real-time home tour now
- 82% willing to attend open house within 3 months
In the latest survey data released by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), 65% of people who attended an open house within the last year are immediately ready to do so now.
Download Your FREE Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now. This is the exact ‘do this now’ info you need. Learn NOW How to Access All The Bailout Program Cash You Deserve. Including Unemployment and Mortgage Forbearance Plans. To Access the Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now Text The Word SURVIVAL to 47372. 4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
According to NAR President Vince Malta, broker with Malta & Co, “The real estate industry – and our country – has endured some very challenging times for several months, but we’re seeing signs of progress and we are earnestly hoping the worst is behind us.”
Here are additional highlights from this latest NAR survey:
- Approximately 47% of buyers and 53% of sellers indicated that relying upon a real estate professional while searching for or selling a home is more important than every before.
- 54% of buyers and 62% of sellers said that an agent’s guidance was especially valued during the pandemic.
- 59% of buyers and 58% of sellers believed that buying and selling real estate is an essential service.
- 51% of buyers indicated that agents help buyers gather and assemble more valuable information from online listings than buyers are able to gather on their own.
- 56% of buyers believed agents say buyers time and stress of investigating online listings.
NAR’s Malta added, “…we embrace today’s version of homeownership and the unique paths homeowners take to realize their dream. For prospective buyers, the desire to own a home remains strong…”
Thanks to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).