Attitude, Approach, Expectation
How you feel about what you’re doing.
manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person orthing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind:
a negative attitude; group attitudes.
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude”. Maya Angelou
“Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman” – not the attitude of the prospect. W. Clement Stone
What you do and how you do it.
the method used or steps taken in setting about a task, problem,etc.:
His approach to any problem was to prepare an outline
What you are planning as a result.
The degree of probability that something will occur:
1. It’ll just come to me.
2. I’ll buy leads.
3. I’ll earn it every day.
1. What ARE you doing and how are you doing it? Is it organized, scheduled, systematized and well executed?
2. Are you guessing at lead generation? Praying to the real estate gods is not a plan.
3. What are you doing consistently versus sporadically?
1. What is the degree of probability that your current lead generation plan will work?
2. Which spokes are you pursuing and how serious are you at becoming the best at them? Are you dabbling or pursuing relentlessly?
3. If you keep doing what you’re doing and getting what you’re getting, will you meet or exceed your financial goals next year?
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.
P.S. Limited Space Available. 235 Spots Left.