How to have a successful, happy marriage (and partnership) is the focus of this podcast mini-series. Many of our real estate training and coaching clients have asked us how to structure a business and marriage without one being at the cost of the other. Today’s show is part 1 of 6. Let us know what you think about this topic and these points…we are considering writing a book about this topic.
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
“As iron sharpens iron one man sharpens another”
1 – Choose well in the first place. This means you have to discuss and at least mostly agree on basic things in life. Here are some things to consider:
– How to handle each other’s family
– Plans for kids or no kids
– Parenting styles
– Mental and emotional health and history of mental health
– Physical health and history of physical health
– Lifestyle expectations…describe your dream house and compare notes
– Where you want to live geographically
– Where do you want to travel.
Question….did you download your fill-in-the-blank business and life plan yet?
If not, no worries. We have done the hard work for you. Download your REAL ESTATE TREASURE MAP! Text HARRIS to 47372. It’s that simple and takes 3 seconds. Text HARRIS to 47372 and when you do we will instantly text you back with a link to download. BONUS: For a limited time when you text HARRIS to 47372 you will also receive a Coaching Call!
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & Privacy: slkt.io/JWQ
2 – Realize that marriage is a constantly evolving relationship. How you feel about your spouse when you are newlyweds will not be the same in 3 years, 5 years, maybe even after a few months. That’s normal. Be willing to evolve together.
3 – Don’t hang out with people who have marriage issues. Birds of a feather flock together. You will absorb their stress and start inadvertently mirroring it in your own relationship.
Tip: Don’t have out with your single friends. Make new friends with people who have long-term marriages.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP