Turkey led the way with home prices swelling nearly +60% annually in Q4 2021.
Property Price Growth in Turkey Outpaced 55 Countries and Territories during Q4 2021
Turkey dominated residential property price growth around the world during Q4 2021, according to Knight Frank’s latest Global House Price Index (GHPI).
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.
Basing its findings in nominal terms (not adjusted for inflation), the Knight Frank GHPI indicated that price growth in Q4 2021 for residential property in Turkey hit close to +60%.
Take a look at the top 10 of 56 countries included among Knight Frank’s Q4 2021 rankings:
Knight Frank Global House Price Index Q4 2021
Country/Territory Nominal Price Growth
- Turkey +59.6% y/y
- New Zealand +22.6% y/y
- Czech Republic +22.1% y/y
- Slovakia +22.1% y/y
- Australia +21.8% y/y
- Netherlands +20.3% y/y
- United States +18.8% y/y
- South Korea +18.4%
- Jersey +18.4%
- Estonia +17.3%
According to Kate Everett-Allen, head of international residential research with Knight Frank, “The 10 markets that have witnessed the strong increase in house prices since the start of the pandemic are largely developed markets where governments stepped in to support economies, and in some cases, housing markets via mortgage holidays or subsidy programs.”
The average price growth across all 56 markets came in at 10.3% during Q4 2021. Only three markets, Malaysia, Malta and Morocco, saw home prices decline.
Knight Frank indicated that “more muted” home price growth is on the horizon.
Everett-Allen said, “The crisis in Ukraine will lead to weaker global economic growth, tempering our outlook for international home prices. On the other hand, it may also reduce the number and speed of interest rate hikes that some central banks were pricing in only a few weeks ago.”
Are you ready to learn what your DISC personality style is? You know it’s critical that you understand what your natural personality style is. Once you have obtained this knowledge everything in your business and personal life will change for the better. Tim and Julie Harris are making it super simple for you to have this powerful info. Now, text the word YOU to 47372, and when you do you will instantly receive a special exclusive text link. Next, you will complete your own DISC personality test.. the results will be shared with you instantly once you complete the simple and fun test, no strings attached. Simply text the word YOU to 47372 and click the link.
P.S. (Limited time: no charge to take the complete test)
* 4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & Privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Thanks to MansionGlobal.