ATTOM’s 2021 Property Tax Analysis indicated that the average tax on US single-family homes increased at the slowest pace in five years. This post focuses on areas of the country that had the lower effective tax rates than the average of $3,785.
Average Tax on Single-Family Homes Rose +1.8% in 2021
According to ATTOM, the average tax on US single family homes increased +1.8% to $3,785. This was the smallest increase pace in five years. ATTOM also noted that these figures were the result of an effective tax rate of just 0-.9%, down from 1.1% in 2020.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.
This post delves into parts of the country with lower effective tax rates than the average of $3,785.
Please refer to our companion article this week titled “Property Taxes on US Single-Family Homes Rose to $328B in 2021”
States with Lowest Property Tax Rates in 2021
- Hawaii – 0.27%
- Alabama – 0.37%
- Utah – 0.39%
- Arizona 0.41%
- Nevada – 0.41%
- Idaho – 0.43%
- Colorado – 0.43%
- Tennessee – 0.45%
- West Virginia – 0.5%
- South Carolina – 0.5%
Major Metros with Lowest Effective Tax Rates in 2021
- Honolulu HI – 0.25%
- Daphne-Fairhope AL – 0.27%
- Montgomery AL – 0.31%
- Tuscaloosa AL – 0.35%
- Prescott AS – 0.35%
Lowest Rates among Metro Areas with Populations of At Least 1M
- Phoenix – 0.38%
- Nashville TN – 0.41%
- Las Vegas NV – 0.41%
- Salt Lake City UT – 0.42%
- Denver CO – 0.48%
Top 10 Counties with Lowest Rates Among Counties with 10,000 or more Single-Family Homes in 2021
- Greene County PA – 0.04%
- Warren County VA – 0.06%
- Blair County PA – -.09%
- Angelina County TX – 0.12%
- Susquehanna County PA – 0.13%
- Iron County MI – 0.15%
- Montgomery County KS – 0.16%
- Tallapoosa County AL – 0.16%
- Grant County NM – 0.18%
- Cullman County AL – 0.19%
States with Nation’s Smallest Average Levy in 2021
- West Virginia – $901
- Alabama – $905
- Arkansas – $1,195
- Mississippi – $1,243
- Louisiana – $1,248
URGENT: Are You Worried About Having A Slower Start To The Year? Don’t Hit The Panic Button, Learn How To Have Massive Success In A Shifting Market. When You Attend This Exclusive Training You Will Learn 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Claim Your FREE Spot Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Experience A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business And Lead Generation Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money In This Changing Market. Claim your FREE spot now. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
Thanks to ATTOM.