Single-family rent price gains tripled y/y in March 2022
Single-Family Rent Growth Continued at Record Pace in March
CoreLogic’s latest Single-Family Rent Index indicates that single-family rent price growth increased +13.6% y/y in March 2022. Not only did scant rental inventory squeeze renters, home price gains of single-family rental properties more tightly chocked affordability, a big factor contributing to the inflationary consumer price index (CPI).
Year-over-year US rent price growth in March 2022 more than tripled compared with rent price growth in March 2021 and more than quadrupled rent price growth in March 2020.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.
Molly Boesel, principal economist with CoreLogic, said, “A shortage of single-family properties available for rent has plagued the market, pushing rents up at record-levels. The number of single-family rental properties listed in early 2022 was well below pre-pandemic levels and still shrinking from one year ago.”
National Single-Family Rent Growth by Four Market Tiers
- Lower priced (75% or less than regional median) – 12.4%, up from 3.3% in March 2021
- Lower-middle priced (75% to 100% of regional median) – 14.1%, up from 3.5% in March 2021
- Higher-middle priced (100% to 125% of regional median) – 14.6%, up from 3.8% in March 2021
- Higher-priced (125% or more than regional median) – 13%, up from 5.3% in March 2021
Single-Family Rent Price Change in Select Metro Areas
Metro 3/22 S-F Y/Y Rent Change 2/22 S-F Med. Rent
Miami FL +40.7% $2,442/month
Orlando FL +24.6% $1,878
Phoenix AZ +18.6% $2,093
Las Vegas NV +17.0% $2,034
San Diego CA +16.5% $3,363
Austin TX +14.2% $1,949
Dallas TX +14.1% $2,013
Boston MA +13.3% $2,924
Atlanta GA +12.8% $1,713
Tucson AZ +12.1% $1,792
Seattle WA +11.9% $1,055
Charlotte NC-SC +11.2% $1,709
Chicago IL +10.7% $2,121
Los Angeles CA +10.6% $3,308
Houston TX +9.9% $1,715
Philadelphia PA +9.1% $1,481
Urban Honolulu HI +8.3% $3,381
New York NY +8.2% $2,874
Washington DC +7.6% $2,692
St. Louis MO +7.5% $1,447
URGENT: Are You Worried About Having A Slower Start To The Year? Don’t Hit The Panic Button, Learn How To Have Massive Success In A Shifting Market. When You Attend This Exclusive Training You Will Learn 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Claim Your FREE Spot Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Experience A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business And Lead Generation Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money In This Changing Market. Claim your FREE spot now. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
Thanks to CoreLogic.