The top 15 cities by growth percentage last year were centered in Arizona, Texas and Florida.
US Spreading Out
According to a Census Bureau report released last week, Americans headed South and West between July 2020 – July 2021.
Remote work enabled many people to move to less expensive and green pastures.
Are you ready to learn what your DISC personality style is? You know it’s critical that you understand what your natural personality style is. Once you have obtained this knowledge everything in your business and personal life will change for the better. Tim and Julie Harris are making it super simple for you to have this powerful info. Now, text the word YOU to 47372, and when you do you will instantly receive a special exclusive text link. Next, you will complete your own DISC personality test.. the results will be shared with you instantly once you complete the simple and fun test, no strings attached. Simply text the word YOU to 47372 and click the link.
P.S. (Limited time: no charge to take the complete test)
* 4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & Privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Top Places for Population Growth
- Georgetown TX – +10.5% population growth, a rate of growth that would double the population in less than 7 years
- Leander TX – +10.1%
- Queen Creek Town AZ – +8.9%
- Buckeye AZ – +8.6%
- New Braunfels TX – +8.3%
- Fort Myers FL – +6.8%
- Casa Grande AZ – +6.2%
- Maricopa AZ – +6.1%
- North Point FL – +5.5%
- Spring Hill TN – +5.4%
- Goodyear AZ – +5.4%
- Port St. Lucie FL – +5.2%
- Meridian ID – +5.2%
- Caldwell ID – +5.2%
- Nampa ID – +5.0%
Cities with Greatest Numeric Gains
- San Antonio TX – +13,626 people
- Phoenix AZ – +13,224 people
- Fort Worth TX – +12,916 people
- Port St. Lucie FL – +10,771
- North Las Vegas – +9,917 people
- Cape Coral FL – +8,220 people
- Buckeye AZ – +8,001 people
- Frisco TX – +7,993 people
- New Braunfels TX – +7,538 people
- Georgetown TX – +7,193 people
- Meridian ID – +6,234 people
- Leander TX – +6,159
- Fort Myers FL – +5,891 people
- Denton TX – +5,844
- McKinney TX – 5,568
Housing Unit Growth Across Nearly All States
Housing stock in the US grew by an estimated 1.3M units between July 2020 and July 2021 for a total of 142.2M units, according to the US Census Bureau.
States with the most housing units were California (14.5M), Texas (11.9M), and Florida (10.1M). States with the fewest units were Wyoming (274,400) and Alaska (327,900).
States with the fastest growth in housing units included Utah (+2.7%), Idaho (+2.5%) and Texas (+2.0%).
States with the slowest housing unit growth included Rhode Island (+0.9%), Illinois (+0.2%), and West Virginia (+0.3%).
The top five counties with the largest numeric gains in housing units were…
- Harris County TX – +34,132
- Maricopa County AZ – +29,935
- Travis County TX – +25,693
- Los Angeles County CA – +22,925
- Fort Bend County TX – +14,230
URGENT! Exclusive Invite: Join Premier Coaching for FREE! You read that correctly, Premier Coaching for the first 30 days is 100%, no strings attached FREE. Here is what you get: DISC Personality Test, Seller and Buyer Scripts, Presentations, Lead Generation Systems, Market Shift Plan, Real Estate Treasure Map, Members Only Community Groups (and a ton more). The best part is you will have a DAILY Live Coaching Call with a Harris Certified Coach. Yep, you read that correctly….every weekday you will attend a semi-private coaching session with your coach. All of this is 100% FREE. Of course, you want to join Premier Coaching. There is Zero Risk and joining costs you nothing. This is the Real Estate Success system you need in this quickly changing market. Join Premier Coaching NOW.
Thanks to US Census Bureau and Axios.