Real estate agents, we bet you’re tired of living in fear of hearing objections, aren’t you? You probably aren’t following up as quickly or aggressively as you could when you’re avoiding the perceived conflict of having to field objections. This makes sense since most people are conflict-avoiders by nature. But remember that knowledge equals confidence and ignorance equals fear, so let’s put an end to your avoidance habits today.
You’ll set more appointments faster, and you’ll get more contracts signed as a result. Today we’ll educate you, motivate you, and get you into action!
1. What is an objection, anyway? It’s simply an unanswered question (or questions) in the mind of your prospect. Your job is to answer their question and move the conversation forward toward closing them for either an appointment or a signed contract, depending on the situation.
2. The problem for most real estate agents is that they do all the research, and all the preparation, then show up to a listing appointment, present what they believe the prospect cares about, and then try to close. All the while, the seller(s) are holding onto those unanswered questions, waiting for you to quit talking, and then they’ll blast those objections at you right when you’re trying to close! This in turn freaks you out and pisses you off internally, leading to the conflict situation you live in fear of.
3. Solution: send your silent salesperson prior to the listing, which answers all of the common objections for you, thus eliminating the conflict. A powerful, proven, and unique-to-you pre-listing package will make it so all you have to do is discuss the price, answer a few questions, and have a very simple and logical close.
4. The definition of “close” is the logical ending to a great presentation. If you didn’t have a great presentation (the seller was hanging on to their questions/objections the whole time), then closing is uncomfortable and awkward. When you do have a great presentation (starting with sending your pre-listing package, which answers their questions before you even show up), then closing is a breeze.
5. Your Pre-Listing Package handles all of the most common objections you live in fear of, such as: “Is your commission flexible? Do I have to be stuck in a contract? What makes you different? How do I know you’ll do what you promise to do? Got any testimonials?
Think about how powerful it is to answer all of those questions BEFORE you arrive, instead of when you’re trying to close!
6. So your broker supplies you with a pre-listing package, but that doesn’t answer what makes you different, it just answers what makes you the same. The same as every other agent in your brokerage. You need a personalized pre-listing package highlighting your unique selling propositions, and your USPs so that you are the clear, unquestionable choice.
In a market where every seller is being pickier, why risk taking the listing you’ve worked so hard on by failing at objection handling?
Today we educated you on why you live in fear of objections, now it’s time to be motivated enough to take action and get your pre-listing package personalized and polished before it’s too late.
Join Premier Coaching today by simply visiting http://PremierCoaching.com
WARNING: 2023 Housing Market
QUESTION: Agents, Are You 100% Ready For 2023, Do You Have A Proven Success Plan? If Not, Do This: Join the #1 Award-Winning Real Estate Coaching & Training Program FOR FREE! Yes, This Includes Daily Live Coaching! Join For FREE Now. Reclaim Your Life & Break Free Of Worry. The Path To Success Is One Click Away.
JOIN Premier Coaching For FREE Now. https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
P.S. Limited Offer. This Is A Personalized, Live Coaching Program. Limited To 250 Agents.
*We will also explain how to systematically approach each source, and recommend resources and discounts for you.
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
* Completing the EXP Realty application now? Name JULIE HARRIS from Georgetown Texas as your sponsor! Watch this video: https://bit.ly/3QjYJCo and here is the application: https://bit.ly/3MKPw35
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market