Real Estate Agents: We’ve all heard the famous and true saying: “You never get a second chance at a first impression.” Many studies have shown that the average person forms a lasting impression about another person after between 2 seconds and 2 minutes.
Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
Think of the last person you met…what was your first impression of them and why? What do you remember about that encounter? Was it positive, negative, or neutral? Do you recall what they do for a living, their full name if they have kids, and where they live? If not, perhaps they failed to make a great first impression. What would they say about you?
Many studies have shown that 75% to 85% of real estate clients, especially buyers, use the first agent they meet, so I’m sure you’ll agree that this is something to work on and curate. This is something about real estate that you CAN control.
Your job now is to take a look at what your first impressions are both online and in real life. Howard Brinton used to call these ‘Moments of Truth’, or split-second judgments that the public makes about you. Are you friendly, trustworthy, professional, and knowledgeable or are you someone they casually meet and forget the next second?
Huge News! Tim and Julie Harris are providing 250 live mastermind meet-ups in 2024. Chances are there is an event near you. Best part? These events are free! Grab your spot now: https://app.getriver.io/tim-and-julie
Make a list of all of your potential points of contact or first impressions with the public:
Online: Facebook / Instagram / Linked In / What’s App / Your Website / Your online real estate profiles on Zillow, Realtor.com, your broker’s website, your digital newsletter, and marketing campaigns, and any other apps or sites you use.
Make sure to look at your credit card statement to capture any profiles you signed up for and forgot about.
Offline: Your Voicemail message, your sign, your home brochures, your car, your handshake, your directional signs, and how you dress.
Next, ask yourself these questions and polish up your profiles (first impressions) as necessary:
LISTING LEADS! As promised, here is the REDX discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/
1. What are you trying to accomplish with each of these profiles? Are you trying to attract buyers and sellers? Realtor connections?
2. What does your profile LOOK like you’re looking for? Are you a fisherman or a Realtor? Are you an investor or are you a broker? Both? Do you have any specialties? Are your previous employment profiles more prevalent than your Real Estate profiles?
3. Do you monitor your different assets or did you ‘set it and forget it’? Is the information someone sees when they Google you still accurate across all of your profiles? Are you using a headshot from 2003? It’s ok to eliminate the old accounts that you’re not even using anyway. Fewer but better impressions are ok.
4. Do you have any unfinished profiles? Shadow pictures or blank descriptions look like you didn’t follow through or maybe aren’t even in the business anymore.
5. How does someone reach you? Is your mobile number easy to find or is it just your broker’s number? Is your voicemail always full? What impression are you leaving with your methods of communication?
6. Are you weird about being a sales professional? Do you talk about real estate all the time, using up-to-date market information? Where are you posting and commenting that the public will see you and what will they think when they read what you wrote?
7. Do you look the same in real life as you do online? Have you polished your ‘look’? Malcolm Gladwell states: “Our first impressions are generated by our experiences and our environment, which means that we can change our first impressions by changing the experiences that comprise those impressions.”
For example, if you are trying to break into Luxury Real Estate, but you only wear jeans or shorts, your impression may be missing your market. Even when you’re not on real estate appointments, curate your look on Zoom calls, in the gym, or at the grocery. Remember that you have 2 seconds to 2 minutes to make an impression.
These are just a few of the ways you can make a great first impression. If you’re still not sure how you’re ‘coming off’, ask your Harris Certified Coach to deep dive into your online and offline impressions and get to work making the BEST impression possible from that first 2 seconds to 2 minutes!
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market