Andy Waldo, HARRIS Certified Coach®
Andy has 18 years’ experience in the real estate industry. He is currently a Broker in Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, & West Virginia. The secret to his success is through professionalism, systems, education, and respect for the people he meets every day. Andy’s motto in life and business is simple, “Always do the right thing!”
In 2000 Andy obtained his real estate license in Virginia and earned “Rookie of the Year”. His natural ability to lead, led him to open the Keller Williams Realty franchise, in Winchester VA. He helped lead the office as Operating Principle and led the company to success with over 85 agents. He was awarded the Virginia Keller Williams Role Model of the Year award in 2006. Andy is also honored to be a graduate of the 2013 Virginia Leadership Academy with the Virginia Association of Realtors.
Andy opened Team Waldo Realty in 2007 and it grew to become one of the most successful Real Estate companies in the Winchester VA area. Andy Sold Team Waldo Realty in 2014 and moved to Myrtle Beach SC.
In those 18 years in Real Estate Andy was directly involved as an individual agent and as a Real Estate team in over 3,400 Real Estate transactions.
Andy was a major part of the purchase and rebuilding of the Myrtle Beach SC Keller Williams Realty Franchise in 2014 and became the Broker in Charge as well as the ownerships Operating Principle. Starting with 54 Agents Andy and his leadership team built the Franchise to over 200 Agents. Andy sold the franchise in 2017.
Andy is currently the Managing Broker of the Rose and Womble Real Estate office in Newport News and a Coach for Tim & Julie Harris.
Andy is Honored to be an US Army Veteran.
Andy has served the public & his industry in some of the following ways over the last 17 years
• Board of Directors for the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors
• Board of Directors for the Top of Virginia Builder Association
• Board of Directors for Blue Ridge Housing Network,
• Board of Directors for Northern VA Regional Commission
• Board of Directors for the Youth Development Center.
• Chairman of the Education Committee for the Blue Ridge Association of Realtors
• Served on the Virginia Association of Realtors Managing Brokers Council
• Served on the Virginia Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
• Currently serving on the South Carolina Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee
• Currently serving on the MLS Committee for Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors
• Licensed to teach Pre-Licensing, Post Licensing, Brokers, and CE classes for the South Carolina Association of Realtors
Andy has earned the following designations in the Real Estate Industry
• CRB – Certified Real Estate Broker
• CRS – Certified Real Estate Specialist
• ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
• SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
• CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
• Eco Broker – Specializing in green homes and energy conservation
Call Andy at 843-340-8080 to schedule a compelling, live in-office presentation for your agents on one of the powerful speaking topics below!
- 7 Step Listing Process
- 18 Relentless Lead Follow-Up Rules
- How To Recession Proof your Business
- The PERFECT Pre-Listing Package
- How To Get Rich & Stay Rich In Real Estate
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting Everything You Want In Life
- Your Real Estate Magic Number
- Top 10 Reasons Why Most Real Estate Teams Will Fail
- FOCUS Follow One Course Until Successful
- 15 Mental Tricks RICH PEOPLE Use To Get Rich and STAY RICH
- 15 Crazy Obvious Truths We Forget To Easily
- What Every Old REALTOR® Wished They’d Done Differently
Steve Robbins Founder & CEOHighgarden & Easy Street Realty
Brandon Jackson Regional PresidentHigh Garden Realty, Charlotte NC