Jimmy Burgess, the Chief Growth Officer for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Beach Properties of Florida, put together this list of top tech tools to help agents grow their businesses for Inman. Thanks right off the top to Jimmy Burgess.
Top Tech Tools for Agents in 2022
Let’s begin with what Burgess calls “the top real estate tech tool of all time,” the iPhone. Burgess writes, “Don’t overlook the best tool you have, right in the palm of your hand.”
Reminder it’s the New Year. You promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and want to follow a proven path in 2022. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WiLL make 2022 my best year ever!
After the iPhone (though I know many of you are Android users), Burgess suggests:
- Homebot – a data-driven, client-centric, automated monthly email with information about home valuation changes, mortgage options, agent’s branding, and analysis of equity an owner has in their home. 75% email open rate.
- BombBomb – software that enables your ability to record/send video emails/texts via your computer or smartphone; also enables ability to record video of your screen with your picture in a smaller box as you’re walking clients through presentations/contracts.
- Forewarn – app enables quick background check on potential clients prior to your first meeting/showing with that person; good for agent safety.
- TubeBuddy – optimizes organic reach for your YouTube channel with good titles, topics and tags.
- CamScanner – multifunctional smart scanner for your phone; scan documents on the go.
- BoxBrownie – app for professional photo editing, virtual staging and floorplan redraws; helps stop viewers from scrolling.
- RoomScan Pro – app enables generating floor plan with smartphone
- MileIQ – mileage tracking app; swipe to right classifies trip as business and swipe to left classifies trip as personal; helps reduce taxes
- TestimonialTree – app enables you to collect online testimonials and reviews; growing your number of online reviews is important in 2022; automates, manages and shares your best reviews on your social media sites, website and your clients’ social media and review sites.
- Adobe Premiere Rush Video Editing and Adobe Premiere Pro – mobile/desktop app for audio, motion graphics, color correction, animation graphics, etc. Proobviously has more bells and whistles.
- io – app gathers digital visitor details at open houses; automated follow-up system to all prospects; integration capabilities with most CRMs.
- Canva – graphic-design tool with easy-to-use drag-and-drop format; Burgess writes, “…look no further than
- Adobe Photo Lightroom – software to brighten photos, adjust colors, remove distractions, etc. across mobile and desktop usage.
- Drones – need just UAS Operator Certificate now, no pilot’s license, and less costly; maximizes your listing’s photography.
- Hootsuite – centralized service to manage all aspects of social media platforms in one place; good for agents looking to grow their social media networks
- Webcam – great for agents doing lots of Zooming and/or BombBomb videos; Burgess invested about $150 in Logitech for Creators StreamCam Premium and wishes he’d have bought it sooner
- Microphones – all types of types, sizes, audio quality, and prices to connect with your phone or your external camera.
- Grammarly – writing assistant app that checks for spelling, grammar and suggests ways to write more clearly; good for agents who want their written communications to best serve them.
- Ring Lights – produces flattering light for your photos and video; want to look good/better? Ring light can help lots.
- ShowingTime – scheduling options to streamline showing process for listing/buyer’s agents; follow-up process gives sellers feedback from showings.
Are you ready to learn what your DISC personality style is? You know it’s critical that you understand what your natural personality style is. Once you have obtained this knowledge everything in your business and personal life will change for the better. Tim and Julie Harris are making it super simple for you to have this powerful info. Now, text the word YOU to 47372, and when you do you will instantly receive a special exclusive text link. Next, you will complete your own DISC personality test.. the results will be shared with you instantly once you complete the simple and fun test, no strings attached. Simply text the word YOU to 47372 and click the link.
P.S. (Limited time: no charge to take the complete test)
* 4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & Privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
Thanks to Jimmy Burgess writing for Inman.