How to have a successful, happy marriage (and partnership) is the focus of this podcast mini-series. Many of our real estate training and coaching clients have asked us how to structure a business and marriage without one being at the cost of the other. Today’s show is part 6 of 6. Let us know what you think about this topic and these points…we are considering writing a book about this topic.
15 – Share mutual goals. The #1 reason marriages fail is from not having shared goals. Physical, financial, health, spiritual, educational, family goals.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
Tip: Avoid destructive hobbies. An obsession with a hobby that takes time away from your marriage (and family) can easily become destructive.
16 – Don’t betray your spouse. People can cheat on their spouse (or partner) in more ways than just sex. Emotional relationship with others outside of your marriage, a partnership can easily be a form of betrayal.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP