14 Rules for the Shifting Market
Don’t overreact! The market is shifting, not crashing. Knowledge = Confidence and Ignorance = Fear. If you expect buyers and sellers to transact with you, you must be educated, motivated and proactive.
1 – More days on the market do not equal low ball offer time. You’ll probably pay list price instead of over list. You might be able to have it inspected and possibly not have to guarantee the appraisal gap. Don’t lose again just because you’re getting too aggressive too quickly. The market isn’t crashing.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
2 – Set your seller’s expectations for two scenarios… yes, it MAY sell right away, possibly with multiple offers, however…if it does NOT sell right away, what does that do to their plans? Understand your seller’s motivation and time frame and discuss different scenarios (after you have the listing signed but before the first showing)!
3 – Prepare your listings as if you have more competition. Buyers are getting pickier and will pass on a home that seems neglected. Buyers are starting to believe there will be more inventory soon and may pass on something that’s not quite right. Proper previous preparation prevents pitifully poor performance! (The 7 P’s). Make it shine, even if you think you don’t have to. Your seller will thank you.
4 – You must be more careful about accurate pricing on your listings. Do three comparative market analyses, perhaps more if your time frame is stretching out. A listing presentation you go on today, where the seller will take 30 days to prepare the home, will require you to revisit the price before you actually launch it as a new listing. In a shifting market, this may adjust up, down or stay the same. What do the new pending and sales tell you?
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.