Property Shark’s most recent analysis of America’s top ten priciest markets found six of those markets in California. Property Shark used just one data point to determine this list ranking, the median home price by zip code.
New Free Webinar Shows You The 12 Secrets Of Real Millionaire Agents. Stop Struggling. You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money Who Never Thought They Could.
YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
Take a look:
Property Shark’s Top 10 Priciest Markets in the US
- Atherton CA – 94027 – median home price – $7.05M
- Atherton is home to Eric Schmidt, Google’s CEO and to Meg Whitman, former CEO of Hewlett Packard and current CEO of the video start-up
- Sagaponack NY – median home price – $4.3M
- Santa Monica CA – 90402 – median home price – $4.5M
- Beverly Hills CA – 90210 – median home price – $4.08M
- Boston MA – 02199 – median home price – $3.67M
- Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood
- New York’s Tribeca NY 10007 – median home price – $3.9M
- Palo Alto CA – 94301 – median home price – $3.52M
- New York NY 10013 – median home price – $3.51M
- Neighborhood in lower Manhattan on edge of Tribeca
- Los Altos CA – 94022 – median home price – $3.45M
- Ross CA – 94957 – median home price – $4.35M
All data points provided by Property Shark.
Thanks to HousingWire’s Kathleen Howley for source data.