Today we conclude our series the 17 life-changing principles that Napoleon Hill penned after sitting with some of history’s most notable millionaires and picking their brains to find out what traits, habits and mindsets were foundational to their success. Wherever you are on your journey, there’s something here for you! In these last 6 points, we cover the topics of teamwork, vision, adversity and the role that your health and your wallet play in how far you’ll go in life!
12. Teamwork – You know the saying, “There’s no I in TEAM” and the reason that is, is because its the enthusiasm of cooperation and collaboration that inspires and gets things done! Enthusiasm in a request goes a long way and is often better received than a direct order.
13. Adversity and Defeat – It’s a hard pill to swallow, but both adversity and defeat are something to learn from and are simply a fact of life. Everyone faces it eventually, but its how to rise up afterwards that determines who you are. If you hate the idea of failure and fear labeling it, why not go with “It’s too soon to tell!” That will keep every circumstance in perspective and if things don’t go your way, you can be open to the benefit it ultimately carries in what it teaches you.
14. Creative Vision – Based in your subconscious, its the medium through which you recognize new ideas and newly discovered facts. If you don’t use it, you lose it, so keep focused on your definite purpose and don’t accept limitations in your mind.
15. Sound Health – Your body and your mind go together, its that simple. If you want to keep your Positive Mental Attitude, you have to conquer fear and anxiety. When you exercise, you both your physical and mental power is raised and that feeling of sluggishness and dullness can leave.
16. Cosmic Habit Force. No, this is not The Secret. In fact, we have a “secret” for you! They were missing the boat when they left out action as part of the equation. Yes, you have to start with mindset, but it doesn’t end there. Habits must take over and propel actions that will move you forward in alignment with your purpose.
Subscribe to our Real Estate Coaching Radio podcast on iTunes and while you’re there, please rate the show and let us know what you think!