By popular request: a show for any agent who is new, still feeling new, returning to the business or is just struggling to get back their game! If you have no idea where to start, wondering how long this should all take, wondering if technology has just passed you by, then this is for you!…
The real estate business has long been marketed as an "all or nothing" venture. Either you're in or you're out. This has lead to many would-be successful agents never even getting into the business because they've been persuaded that they can't just dip their toe in the water and start with nights and weekends. Brokers…
We're joined today by Constance Freedman, the Managing Director of Second Century Ventures (the National Association of Realtors® investment arm) and founder of the Reach accelerator for real estate technology startups. From these roles, she’s one of the industry’s most important people in determining the future of technology for realtors, brokers and all through real…
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
From the moment you wake up until the office door closes, get rid of the hassles you don't need in order to take on the money making tasks that you DO need!
Thousands of Americans who lost their homes during the foreclosure bust are about to experience another round of financial humiliation as deficiency judgements being springing up around the country
Today we're discussing the 15 key success secrets of the top producers, and how you can implement these secrets in your own real estate business to achieve greater success & financial reward.
If you're doubtful, struggling, or wondering if you can be in this business; what you're doing thats helping or hurting, listen on to the Top 12 questions we get asked all the time. You're not alone!
When the other agents in your office give up on the rest of the year, you'll be starting a plan that will seal your success in 2016 and set you up for your BEST year ever! Assess where you are, implement the 10 steps and grab the final sales of the year in your market!
- Advertisement -
Tim & Julie Harris present a Superstar Interview with top producing agent and author Ken Brand. Ken is the Sales Manager of Prudential Gary Greene, Realtors multi-award winning Research Forest Office in The Woodlands TX, and been involved in more that 16,700 real estate transactions since 1978. Listen as Ken Brand talks about how to…
Samantha Bee, the host of Full Frontal, a topical comedy show on Bravo, and her husband, Jason Jones, recently bought a large co-op on Manhattan's Upper West Side for a reported $3.7 million. (The apartment's previous price in 2013 was $2.95M.) Bee and Jones initially met while they both worked on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.…
When it comes to foreclosures, even a famous movie star can end up in red ink after hitting it big on the red carpet. The rich and famous live lifestyles that most of us can only dream about. However, when financial problems hit, they end up in the same situation as anyone, and that can…
Deepak Chopra, the New Age guru who advocates wellness consciousness in our overall eating, exercise, relaxation, etc. behaviors and habits, is offering us the opportunity to actually live in a wellness building system. Chopra, along with the Property Markets Group, S2 Development and Delos Consultancy, is creating the first ever ultra-luxury residential project to be…
- Ohio real estate agent accused of having sex in homes for saleOhio real estate agent Roy Webb apparently had to learn the hard way not to mix business with pleasure. On Feb. 15, the Ohio Real Estate Commission Webb slapped Webb with a $1,000... .
- Data whiz kids who don’t want to disrupt the real estate industryMike Schneider at First, Jonathan Aizen at Amitree and Charles Williams at Buyside discussed how their products support real estate agents ... The post Data whiz kids who... .
- Realogy Teams Up With Guaranteed RateRealogy Holdings Corp. announced a joint venture with Guaranteed Rate Affinity LLC to originate and market its mortgage lending services to...
- Housing Starts Cool Off in JanuaryA drop in construction is in line with expected building trends, which look positive for 2017, economists say.
- GOP declares all-out war on Elizabeth Warren's agencyRepublican Rep. Jeb Hensarling penned a dramatic op-ed denouncing the CFPB in terms usually reserved for condemning tyrannical, intolerant autocratic regimes.
- Mortgage lender fined $3.5 million for kickback schemeThe Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has ordered mortgage lender Prospect Mortgage to pay a $3.5 million fine for illegal kickbacks to real estate brokers and agents.