- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
More sales, more listings, more money, more stress! Today we're discussing how to manage the stress of your success - and how to structure your schedule & your business to actually enjoy that success!
Today we're discussing the single most important key to success that you need to fully understand before you can achieve success in real estate. Know it, accept it, live it, and practice it to succeed!
A podcast listener identifying herself as a "Desperate Agent" reaches out to Tim & Julie for help! Falling short of her goals, making barely enough to survive, and pressed for time, she's ready to give up.
Sometimes it's easy to forget the big, obvious things staring us right in the face on a daily basis, so today we're going to...
Achieving your short-term goals is a foundation step towards long-term planning and success, so tune in & pick up tips on making money now to stay financially solvent as you plan a long-term strategy for future success.
Jennifer Lopez (Jo-Lo) and Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod) are no strangers to celebrity, luxury and iconic real estate. So, where better to settle into their...
- What would a bot brokerage agent’s day look like?The brokerage model is being disrupted by technology that makes it easier for real estate agents to run their own show more efficiently. But could... .
- NAR seeks to reassure members that Upstream isn’t trying to replace MLSsThe trade group sent the email on Wednesday in response to purported concerns by NAR members over comments made during a panel the day prior at Inman... .
- Many Owners Lack Sufficient Insurance to Cover DisastersLimits on their home insurance policies are too low to cover the full cost of repairing or rebuilding.
- House Sets Sights on Flood Insurance ExtensionCongress has until July 31 to extend the National Flood Insurance Program or risk a lapse in coverage for 5 million homeowners.
- Looking for a home in Berlin or Budapest? Prepare to pay moreEurope took 11 of the top 20 spots on a ranking of cities with the largest price increases in the first quarter, according to global property agency Knight Frank.
- Housing market remains strong, despite mortgage rate worriesHomebuilder Lennar reported sales and profits that topped forecasts and indicated there is still healthy demand for new homes despite rising mortgage rates.