You've got to list to last - but for many agents, the thought of becoming a listing agent leads to a lot of anxiety! Yes, being a listing agent is different than working with buyers - it requires a lot of mental labor instead of the physical work that you're used to.
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
Today we're discussing how Daniel Goleman's model of Emotional Intelligence applies to motivation, and exploring how increasing your awareness can help you to quickly boost your motivation & results!
Show us your habits and we can usually predict whether you are (or will be) truly successful for the long haul! Its easy to...
Today we're talking about the importance of your morning routine and the 3 things you MUST control and how to control them to meet your goals and lead the life of your dreams!!
Maybe it's your broker, or a fellow agent, or maybe even a client (god forbid)! In today's show, Tim & Julie Harris tackle the subject of toxic people - and how to stop them from driving you completely nuts!
Today, we’re going to show you how to overcome that negativity and focus on being positive, upbeat and optimistic. You’ll witness immediate results in your career including easier communication with prospects & hearing 'yes' more often.
- Advertisement -
Big doings in celebrity real estate in July. So far, we have real estate news about properties owned by Madonna, the late James Gandolfini...
- WATCH: The best chatbots and how they workJulio Orozco with Intero Real Estate and Kelly Noble Mirabella with Stellar Media Marketing take the Inman Connect stage to give us the 411 on... .
- Luxury real estate brokerage wins prestigious design awards — againDaniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty won awards for print campaigns from Graphic Design USA for the third consecutive year. .
- 1 in 4 Homes are ‘Equity Rich.’ How Does Your State Fare?Also, find out which states have the highest share of “seriously underwater” properties.
- Survey: 5M Renters Have Fallen Prey to Online ScamsConsumers may be less diligent in researching apartments on the internet when feeling the urgency to move, experts say.
- Should I get a fixed- or adjustable-rate mortgage?Read full story for latest details.
- Zillow buys a mortgage lender and the stock tanksReal estate information site Zillow is no longer content to just be the place you go to in order to see what your house is worth. The company just bought a mortgage bank. But Wall Street is nervous about the move into home loans.