Fact: Every day, you’re either self employed or self un-employed. Your actions determine your outcome. Your actions must be dollar productive for you to succeed. Today, we're discussing the only 7 things that make you money in real estate .
We’re joined today by Mark Mayer, a world-class Realtor with Engel & Völkers. Mark is a top ten agent in the Hilton Head Island...
Ben Salem is perhaps one of the most powerful agents in the US that you may have never heard of; and Ben likes it...
We’re back with Episode 22 of Renovation Reality, hosted by Atlanta real estate expert Collette McDonald. After the house was cleansed by a medium...
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
In our three part series, we give you 10 tips on how to build your emotional muscles so that when clients, friends and even family start throwing verbal punches, you won't be taken down!
No skill is more important than your ability to speak competently face to face. If you want to truly succeed in the real estate industry, you need to practice & master your ability to communicate in person.
New Agent, Newer Agent, Feel like a new agent, Struggling Agent, Returning Agent Massive Action Plan… If you are any of the above, or just FEEL like you...
In this business, multiple things each day can cause you to get off track, out of focus and can sometimes take you down the dangerous...
- Advertisement -
Did she or didn't she? We don't know for sure but rumor has it that Kylie Jenner sold one of her four Calabasas homes....
- Cloud MLX now available to more agents through two California MLS dealsCloud MLX today announced deals making its front-end MLS interface available to subscribers of two California multiple listing services: the... .
- How a government shutdown will impact real estate and housing“The government shutdown will have an impact on real estate transactions should it continue for an extended period of time,” said Mendenhall ... .
- Zillow Faces New Lawsuit Over ‘Zestimates’In a lawsuit filed this week, a New Jersey brokerage is accusing Zillow of hiding its home valuation tool on certain residential listings at the...
- 6 Steps to Update Your Company CultureChanging with the times is important to a brokerage’s long-term success. If your company needs a refresh, here’s how to get there.
- Why you want Amazon to be your new neighborAmazon has announced a list of 20 cities as potential locations for its second headquarters. The winner is likely to see a significant boost to its real estate market.
- 3 ways tax reform will hit home valuesThe freshly-passed tax code could be a drag on home values.