Fact: no one plans to fail, but many fail to plan. Whether you are on a team or running a team, check yourself on...
We received a lot of responses to our series this past week on how to compete with Instant Offer/iBuyer companies and Tim asked a...
Daniel Ramsey, the founder of real estate virtual assistant provider MyOutDesk.Com, joins award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris to discuss the role...
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
Today, we’re going to show you how to overcome that negativity and focus on being positive, upbeat and optimistic. You’ll witness immediate results in your career!
Today, we're continuing our discussion of major benefits & drawbacks of building a real estate team, and how to do it efficiently & cost-effectively in order to create the best top-producing team possible without breaking the bank in the process.
In this 3 part series, we're going to examine the 10 ways your ego is keeping you broke and is holding you back from learning, living and launching a successful real estate career!
Real estate is a large, diverse field full of valuable lessons for agents. Make the right choices, and you’ll reap the rewards of unparalleled success; choose poorly, and you risk losing money or possibly being forced out of the industry entirely.
Save money? Lose weight? Follow up better with your leads? Expand your center of influence, or work toward closing more transactions at higher price points? Fact: Only 8 percent of us actually achieve our resolutions.
- Advertisement -
Did she or didn't she? We don't know for sure but rumor has it that Kylie Jenner sold one of her four Calabasas homes....
- HomeSmart tests ‘smart’ for-sale signs in select marketsHomeSmart real estate agents in select markets now have access to a new tool called SmartListing, a service that uses text messaging to share listing... .
- The new housing cycle: No cycle at allIn the old days, from the 19th century through the founding of the Fed in 1912, and modern times until about 2000, U.S. economic cycles were defined... .
- 10 Cities Scored for Best InfrastructureAs home buyers increasingly consider the infrastructure around a listing, they are looking at things such as the condition of highways and sewers...
- Survey: Buyers Leery of Online Mortgage InfoConsumers trust real estate professionals and lenders more than online sources or family and friends to provide reliable guidance on obtaining a...
- Aston Martin is getting into... luxury real estate?!Aston Martin is getting into the real estate business with a new 66-story residential tower in Miami.
- How to buy your first homeBuying a home is one of the most -- if not the most -- significant purchases of your adult life. So, you'll want to make sure you're really ready.