Snowed in? It's still winter, but that doesn't mean you can hibernate and expect to achieve success! Today we're going to focus on achieving success despite the snowy weather & winter blues.
They say life is a journey, but in order to get anywhere you actually have to MOVE! When you're feeling like everything in your...
Brent’s focus is on customer service and results-based real estate, and he’s just passed 100 closings this year, with many more in his sales pipeline due before the end of the year.
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
Wake up, hit the email, get distracted - what were you doing again? Time is money, so quit wasting it being disorganized and start a series of morning rituals designed to help you focus on productivity
Don't quit now! There are lots of opportunities out there, and always remember that the difference between top agents & everybody else is that you're working on 2016 now, staying ahead of the competition.
Small choices add up to big results, if you’re not making the right ones, you could be in trouble. It’s easy to lapse into patterns of lazy, short-term thinking that lead to less-than-stellar results.
Award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris discuss the principles of building wealth in real estate, with a focus on taking action -...
What you get out of real estate depends on what you're looking for - and it depends a lot on your mindset & perspective, too. Today we're discussing the ideas of scarcity & abundance.
- Advertisement -
- What does the Exit Realty bonus accomplish beyond pay day?A look into what’s propelled the franchise's significant growth and why its CEO has been recognized for her leadership. ... .
- Stalking is not prospectingI love my Realtor family. I seriously do. But y’all, somehow you got sideways on how social media is supposed to work. It’s supposed to be social, which means interaction -- engagement, conversation,... .
- First-Time Buyers Behind Latest Housing GainsExisting-home sales rebounded in September. Here are five of the latest housing stats you need to know from the National Association of REALTORS...
- Help Retirees' Social Security Incomes StretchFor your retiree clients who rely on Social Security income, they may want to target these places to live more affordably in their Golden Years....
- How immigrants can revive America's blighted neighborhoodsA new report says that economic development officials seeking to revive underpopulated urban neighborhoods may be overlooking a promising population to help renovate distressed housing: immigrants.
- Owners of Donald Trump's childhood home postpone auctionAn auction for the first home Donald Trump lived in was postponed Wednesday hours before it was scheduled to begin.