- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
Is ‘rich’ an evil or bad word in your personal culture? How have you been defining ‘rich’ thus far? Today we're going to discuss what being rich truly means, and why this is a crucial reason that you haven't yet attained the riches you're seeking.
Yesterday's podcast we discussed the benefits which multifamily space provides. Now we're going to do a drilldown on what it takes to effectively locate...
Time for reflection... 25% of the year is over already. 1. What did you do the BEST? What did you to much better at? Why? 2....
If you're successful enough doing real estate part-time that you're thinking about making it your career, then you should realize what a blessing this is in your life. Whether or not you decide to go full-time is completely up to you.
- Advertisement -
Jennifer Lopez (Jo-Lo) and Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod) are no strangers to celebrity, luxury and iconic real estate. So, where better to settle into their...
- How to find the hidden potholes on the road to agent productivityIt’s easy to get caught up in the lead rat race. After all, more leads = more revenue. However, that equation only holds true if your operations and... .
- 5 to thrive: The daily disciplines of the ultra-successfulI get asked a lot of questions like…“What’s the one thing I should do to be successful?” “What’s the one lead gen strategy you’d recommend to... .
- Many Owners Lack Sufficient Insurance to Cover DisastersLimits on their home insurance policies are too low to cover the full cost of repairing or rebuilding.
- House Sets Sights on Flood Insurance ExtensionCongress has until July 31 to extend the National Flood Insurance Program or risk a lapse in coverage for 5 million homeowners.
- Looking for a home in Berlin or Budapest? Prepare to pay moreEurope took 11 of the top 20 spots on a ranking of cities with the largest price increases in the first quarter, according to global property agency Knight Frank.
- Housing market remains strong, despite mortgage rate worriesHomebuilder Lennar reported sales and profits that topped forecasts and indicated there is still healthy demand for new homes despite rising mortgage rates.