Ben Salem is perhaps one of the most powerful agents in the US that you may have never heard of; and Ben likes it...
Every agent dreams of those mega mansion listings, but only a few ever really make into the luxury market. How come? Luxury Marketing expert,...
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
That feeling of being in the zone — that’s your momentum, and it’s crucial to keeping you optimistic, focused, on track and productive. Let’s take a deep dive into what momentum is, how to get it and how to get it back if you lose it.
New Agent, Newer Agent, Feel like a new agent, Struggling Agent, Returning Agent Massive Action Plan… If you are any of the above, or just FEEL like you...
Today we're discussing why experienced top-producers are turning away from team-building and instead leveraging technology, virtual assistants, and other tools to empower sales while keeping costs down
It’s nearly 2016 — making this a great time to start thinking big about how you can achieve real estate success in the new year. Whatever you believe, you can achieve — but it takes a desire and willingness to get their, and practical goals and plans for how you’ll achieve it.
Want to be "that agent" with your picture on all the signs, your name on everyone's lips, and your brokerage in all the news? Learn what it takes unleash your earning power and become the go-to agent that clients trust to save the day!
- Advertisement -
Did she or didn't she? We don't know for sure but rumor has it that Kylie Jenner sold one of her four Calabasas homes....
- Connect the Speakers: Peggy Lyn Speicher on staying ahead of the curvePeggy Lyn Speicher will speak during her session entitled, "Empowered agent: How the broker's role is changing," at Indie Broker Summit on Monday,... .
- Mortgages unchanged immediately after Fed hikes rates: Why?As expected, the Fed raised the overnight cost of money by 0.25 percent to a band of 1.25 percent-1.50 percent. The immediate response in long-term... .
- Instagram Adds Ability to Follow a HashtagYou’ll be able to more easily follow real estate photos and topics on Instagram with its new feature that lets you follow hashtags.
- Mortgage Applications Teeter as Rates RiseLoan demand dropped 2.3 percent last week as a slight uptick in rates may have spooked potential home buyers and refinancers.
- This is how long it takes to sell a houseIt's a sellers market, which means wanna-be homeowners have to be move fast when a home hits the market.
- Hurricanes could bring another disaster: ForeclosuresRead full story for latest details.