As the real estate economy continues to recover, we're once again seeing a common problem for agents: not enough inventory! Today, learn how to locate inventory that's not listed in your local MLS.
By popular request: a show for any agent who is new, still feeling new, returning to the business or is just struggling to get back their game! If you have no idea where to start, wondering how long this should all take, wondering if technology has just passed you by, then this is for you!…
The real estate business has long been marketed as an "all or nothing" venture. Either you're in or you're out. This has lead to many would-be successful agents never even getting into the business because they've been persuaded that they can't just dip their toe in the water and start with nights and weekends. Brokers…
With only 2 years in real estate under his belt, Luis has found his calling in real estate. He turned to coaching to help him produce at a peak level, and is now on track to sell $10 Million in 2016. Today, Luis shares how coaching helped him manage his schedule and maximize his efforts!
- Advertisement -
MINDSET & MOTIVATION
Gain new mindsets and questions to ask yourself to deflect the emotional burden and turn even the most negative encounter into a learning experience. Strengthen your resolve so you can continue to be of service, rather than on the sidelines.
We have 20 practical and tactical secrets to success that every agent on the journey to being a top producer must implement. These are the hard core truths that no one else will tell you!
You don’t have to be a product of your past! Who says? Science does. The field of Epigenetics shows that external, environmental and personal CHOICES can positively or negatively effect whether a specific gene in your DNA sequence is actually turned ON or OFF. So, stop the blame and instead, REFRAME!
Do you have FOCUS? You probably think you do, but the reality is that most agent don't. Do you Follow One CourseUntil Successful? Its easy to get derailed when the results you expected don't materialize. But what if you knew the specific, proven elements for a real, money-making plan?
Award-winning real estate coaches Tim & Julie Harris are going to discuss what you can expect in the second half of this year, and help you identify and capitalize on the opportunities in your market.
- Advertisement -
Harris Real Estate University Superstar Interview featuring Grant & Gia Freer. Learn from the experts how to adapt to the current real estate market by converting BPOs into listing leads and short sales in this free real estate coaching and training video. Watch this training video to learn how to create a BPO cash flow…
Samantha Bee, the host of Full Frontal, a topical comedy show on Bravo, and her husband, Jason Jones, recently bought a large co-op on Manhattan's Upper West Side for a reported $3.7 million. (The apartment's previous price in 2013 was $2.95M.) Bee and Jones initially met while they both worked on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.…
When it comes to foreclosures, even a famous movie star can end up in red ink after hitting it big on the red carpet. The rich and famous live lifestyles that most of us can only dream about. However, when financial problems hit, they end up in the same situation as anyone, and that can…
Deepak Chopra, the New Age guru who advocates wellness consciousness in our overall eating, exercise, relaxation, etc. behaviors and habits, is offering us the opportunity to actually live in a wellness building system. Chopra, along with the Property Markets Group, S2 Development and Delos Consultancy, is creating the first ever ultra-luxury residential project to be…
- Data whiz kids who don’t want to disrupt the real estate industryMike Schneider at First, Jonathan Aizen at Amitree and Charles Williams at Buyside discussed how their products support real estate agents ... The post Data whiz kids who... .
- New data model from NAR and realtor.com shows growing rift between housing availability and affordabilityWhen reports on housing affordability come out, they often look solely at the first-time homebuyer market. A new monthly housing affordability model designed to look at... .
- Realogy Teams Up With Guaranteed RateRealogy Holdings Corp. announced a joint venture with Guaranteed Rate Affinity LLC to originate and market its mortgage lending services to...
- Housing Starts Cool Off in JanuaryA drop in construction is in line with expected building trends, which look positive for 2017, economists say.
- GOP declares all-out war on Elizabeth Warren's agencyRepublican Rep. Jeb Hensarling penned a dramatic op-ed denouncing the CFPB in terms usually reserved for condemning tyrannical, intolerant autocratic regimes.
- Mortgage lender fined $3.5 million for kickback schemeThe Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has ordered mortgage lender Prospect Mortgage to pay a $3.5 million fine for illegal kickbacks to real estate brokers and agents.