Tim & Julie Harris are always seeking bright, talented individuals to contribute to our team. If you have a passion for real estate and enjoy working with others, then send us your resume using the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll contact you about available opportunities.
Tim & Julie Real Estate Coaching is comprised of diverse individuals who bring rich experience, skill, talent, perspective and culture to our organization. We want team members who continue to challenge themselves and seek out exciting opportunities to grow professionally.
You know what it takes to be successful selling real estate. Now, its time for you to share your experience. Please review the available opportunities below to learn how to leverage your skills in real estate with the nation’s leading coaching organization – Tim & Julie Harris!
First, a little about who we are: Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching We have been offering coaching and training services to the real estate industry for over since 1998. To learn more about us click here.
Our organization was founded on the fundamental principles of offering the highest level of personalized results driven coaching services, and we pride ourselves on providing premium quality service to agents with the utmost care & integrity.
We are ONLY looking for the best..and we pay the BEST. If you’ve got what it takes to juggle multiple coaching clients on a daily basis, our compensation plan ensures that you’ll be well paid for your time, effort, and diligence.
Personal qualities like great communication and sales skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job. However, we will give priority to real estate coaches with proven past experience.
Qualifications/requirements include the following:
• Proven history of success in your own real estate practice. You have to have sold real estate at a high level. We will ONLY hire coaches who meet that requirement. ‘High Level’ means different things depending on your area of expertise.
• Past experience as a real estate coach is a huge bonus.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain activity tracking and client reports.
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
This is no job for shy, retiring types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love helping others and enjoy the challenge of being a coach. It also helps if you have:
- Good business sense.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Proven track record of being successful in different real estate markets.
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Willingness to be held accountable for consistent results.
Not to mention:
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
HARRIS New Member Coach™/ Sales Consultant
Are you a CLOSER? We have an immediate need for experienced, full-time real estate coaching sales associates as part of our growing coaching sales team/New Member Coach (NMC). This is an Independent Contractor position; a home based over the phone sales consultant gig working for the fastest growing coaching company in real estate!
To market and enroll prospects into our Premier Coaching programs via telephone consultations. This position is a full time virtual sales position; as an independent contractor, you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and sell coaching
- Conduct free coaching consultations with set appointments in your daily calendar
- Organize and track your sales leads and maintain follow up contact
- Make prospecting calls to your assigned leads and set your own appointments
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Maintain and verify accurate records of sales activities and statistics within the CRM and dashboard reports
- A minimum of 3 years recent coaching sales experience with an emphasis on telephone selling
- A demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team with other members of the Coaching Sales team and various departments within the company to achieve individual, departmental and company goals.
- You will need acceptable modern computer skills and be expected to follow all company policies and procedures.
- The ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and video form.
- The ability to work from your home in a private, uninterrupted setting
Send Us Your Resume
Use the form below to send us your resume, along with a description of your skills & why you are interested in this position. Important: Do not use this form for the Harris Certified Coach® or Harris New Member Coach™ positions.
Lance Kenmore Real Estate BrokerKenmore Team, Kennewick WA
Bill Byrd Real Estate AgentCentury 21 NBA, San Francisco CA