Tim & Julie Harris are always seeking bright, talented individuals to contribute to our team. If you have a passion for real estate and enjoy working with others, then send us your resume using the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll contact you about available opportunities.
Tim & Julie Real Estate Coaching is comprised of diverse individuals who bring rich experience, skill, talent, perspective and culture to our organization. We want team members who continue to challenge themselves and seek out exciting opportunities to grow professionally.
You know what it takes to be successful selling real estate. Now, its time for you to share your experience. As as executive level real estate coach you will be a highly-prized asset to our company. We offer industry-leading compensation and retention based bonuses.
First, a little about who we are: Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching (formerly Harris Real Estate University) is a private, for-profit corporation with virtual offices in Las Vegas, Austin, Seattle and Columbus. We have been offering coaching and training services to the real estate industry for over 10 years.
Our organization was founded on the fundamental principles of offering the highest level of personalized results driven coaching services, and we pride ourselves on providing premium quality service to agents with the utmost care & integrity.
Our real estate coaches are highly motivated, results oriented sales professionals who are able to teach what they know. You are the heart of our organization. You will be required to coach REALTORS to achieve their goals for their business and personal lives. You will be following our proven real estate business system. You will do anything and everything necessary to make it so your real estate coaching clients achieve at the highest levels.
If the thought of earning around $100,000 per year working 3-5 hours per day knowing that you are educating, motivating fellow real estate professionals, this is your dream job.
Let’s be clear, as a real estate coach it won’t be a cake walk. There will be plenty of days where you feel like a borrowed mule. You will be required to spend a large amount of time working with your clients between their normally scheduled calls. Your sole purpose in life is to do everything in your power to help your real estate clients live the life of their dreams. You must be available 24/7 for any client needs.
Want a job where you can progress? This career can offer that. Starting as a real estate coach you can progress to become a Vice President of our company or help spearhead other growth opportunities.
We are ONLY looking for the best..and we pay the BEST. If you’ve got what it takes to juggle multiple coaching clients on a daily basis, our compensation plan ensures that you’ll be well paid for your time, effort, and diligence.
Real Estate Coach Compensation & Workload:
- Base Pay: $8,000 $10,000 per month.
- Workload: A maximum of 6 coaching calls per day (3 hours of scheduled calls)
- Bonus Structure: Bonuses are provided based on monthly client retention
The good points…
- NO required Sales events to attend.
- Simple straight forward leading edge coaching material.
- The backbone of our coaching program is based on 12 levels of education. Each level has in depth videos and outlines.
- No need to relocate. You stay put, we will come to you.
- Authentic real estate coaching that has been proven to work in every market in every price range.
- We respect the success you have achieved. Provided you are delivering results for your clients on a consistent basis you will have complete freedom and autonomy.
…and the bad
- This is an EGO free working environment. You must leave the ego at the door. Its not about you…its about the coaching clients. Your success comes from their success.
- You will be held accountable for your clients success. If they aren’t hitting pre-prescribed performance metics you won’t last long as a coach.
- There is a ton of constant learning you will be doing. Expect that in the first 12 months you will need to focus on learning at least 2 hours per day.
- You will be required to attend a 2 Day Master Coach Certification program 1-2 times per year. You will pay the freight for the travel, training and associated costs. Each training event will cost around $5-7,000 with travel etc.
Personal qualities like great communication and sales skills count for more than formal qualifications in this job. However, we will give priority to real estate coaches with proven past experience.
Qualifications/requirements include the following:
• Proven history of success in your own real estate practice. You have to have sold real estate at a high level. We will ONLY hire coaches who meet that requirement. ‘High Level’ means different things depending on your area of expertise.
• Past experience as a real estate coach is a huge bonus.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to maintain activity tracking and client reports.
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
This is no job for shy, retiring types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love helping others and enjoy the challenge of being a coach. It also helps if you have:
- Good business sense.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Proven track record of being successful in different real estate markets.
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- Willingness to be held accountable for consistent results.
Not to mention:
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
Use the form below to apply for a position with Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching. Please tell us which position you are applying for and provide some information on your background in real estate, and how you feel you might be able to contribute to our organization & members. Also, please attach a copy of your resume in MS-Word or PDF format, or alternatively provide us with a link to your LinkedIn profile or other online resume.