Powerful Practices of Top Producing Professionals
1. Unbridled, passionate optimism. Napoleon Hill called this a Positive Mental Attitude. Successful professionals follow the ‘too soon to tell’ outlook, suspending immediate judgement of situations but erring on the side of a positive result.
“There is very little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” -Napoleon Hill
Are you ready to join EXP REALTY? Choose Tim and Julie Harris as your sponsor! Text Tim directly 512-758-0206.
2. Superior knowledge of their market. This includes not just pricing, competition and tracking comps, but also watching market trends…what’s hot and what’s not? New construction opportunities, companies relocating executives in and out of town and development.
Gandhi said, “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
Get your free 2021 Fill In The Blank Business Plan Now. Simply TEXT 2021 to 855-685-1045.
Superior knowledge of these top professionals also includes knowing unique financing options, not just relying on conventional mortgage lending. Not just for first time buyers, but also high net worth clients, for people who have had forbearances, for the self employed. Knowledge equals confidence; ignorance equals fear. The more knowledge you have, the more people you can help.
Their superior knowledge also is reflected in their ability to find inventory where everyone else just relies on the MLS. What would you do if there were no MLS in your market?
3. Relentless upgrading of skills. Not just the acknowledgment that they need to constantly grow but actually taking action by studying what they need to improve, getting qualified help and being efficient about their improvements. They don’t just have presentations, they are constantly upgrading their pre-listing package, listing presentation and yes, even their buyer presentation. Their technology skills are constantly improving, not stagnating.
4. They say YES more than they say NO, even if they’re a little out of their wheelhouse. They follow the ‘it’s my service’ attitude or ‘yes it’s my pleasure to help you with that’, even when they know the next step may require them to ask for help or learn something new. The top producing professional doesn’t live in fear of the unknown, they learn to MAKE it known.
5. They are stable and low drama, even in stressful situations. They lead instead of follow. The most successful professionals are versatile; they are able to handle a variety of situations with different personality styles with care and skill, creating the desired outcome.
URGENT: 2021 Results Released. New FREE On-Line Web Event Reveals 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The On-Line Webinar Now. When You Attend This Event You Will Have A Sense Of Relief Knowing You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money NOW Who Never Thought They Could.