Get Your Mind Focused on Taking CONTROL of Your Day…
What is the hardest thing you do daily that benefits you the most?
- Working out
- Answer the phone in the first place
- Use the phone to generate!
- When you generate enough business you don’t have to tolerate (fill in the blank)
READ: 2022 Top Agent Success Secrets [Revealed]: New FREE Real Estate Coaching Web Event, Revealing 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The 2022 Real Estate Coaching Webinar Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Have A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money Who Never Thought They Could. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
What SHOULD you focus on?
Generate the lead. Nothing happens without doing this.
Furiously fast Lead Follow Up.
Prequalify (using scripts)
How to do what you don’t want to do when you don’t want to do it at a HIGH LEVEL.
1. Your energy is a resource. Treat it as you do food and water. You’d never go without renewing your food or water, right? Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Snacks.
2. Don’t expect to be able to simply conjure up your best energy and focus just by willing it into existence. You can’t will yourself to not need water, can you?
3. Your brain takes up 5% of your body but uses 20% of your body’s resources. Feed your brain! 60% of your brain is made of fat. Omega 3 from supplements, and / or fish like salmon will boost your brain’s functionality. And guess what? Caffeine is also recommended. It’s been proven to not just boost your mood but to block the chemicals which cause tiredness. Concentration for longer periods of time results from feeding your brain the right things. Dark chocolate, oranges and eggs are also recommended by nutritionists, so choose your snacks wisely.
4. Know what your default is when you’ve screwed up the first 3 points by ‘powering through’ or telling yourself ‘I don’t need to take a break!’ Do you tend to get snippy, distracted, etc? That’s your early warning sign that your brain is starving.
5. Manage your own energy resources but also be aware of what’s happening with your clients / prospects / kids / spouse / etc. Are they ‘HANGRY’!? Is their BRAIN hangry? Is yours?
6. Know what your most naturally energetic and brain-focused times of day are and do your most important things then! When is your ‘hour of power’, for example: this should be used for lead generation.