* Follow our 18 Lead Follow-Up Rules, starting with understanding URGENCY.
Never end the day without following up on 100% of your leads. It doesn’t
matter if they came in your email, voicemail, text, or online. Follow up.
* Remember that buyer leads are listing leads in buyer’s clothing. Don’t blow off
your buyer calls just because you ‘already have too many buyers’. Use great
scripts like ‘which home in the area do you plan on selling?’Step #3: Pre-Qualify for motivation and time frame
* Pre-Qualify 100% of your leads, both buyer and seller, 100% of the time,
using buyer and seller pre-qualification scripts, 100% of the time!!! Don’t have
different rules for different ‘types’ of leads.
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/JWQt
* Always know the following prior to listing appointments: (using the script)
-Seller’s time frame -Seller’s motivation -Are they buying as well?
-Are they speaking with other agents and if so, how many, who and how did
they decide? -The price they have in mind and why.
Step #4: Send the Pre Listing Package
* Always send your powerful, proven pre-listing package before every listing
appointment, with no exceptions. Use a courier if you must. Have a digital AND hard copy.
* Warning: Just because no one in your office does this, does not make it right.
It just makes it more important and obvious why you’ll stand out and take more
listings!! Take your time and make your Pre Listing Package shine. It’s one of
the most important tools you’ll ever use!
Step #5: Confirm the appointment!
* Always confirm and always show up even if you just left a message of
Question? Are you ready to join EXP Realty and you are looking for a sponsor who will be proactive in your success? Tim and Julie Harris are formally applying to be your EXP Realty sponsor. Please text TIM directly if you are interested in EXP Realty and would like to have Tim and Julie Harris as your sponsor. 512-758-0206. (Text only please)
* Always ask if they received the Pre Listing Package AND that they opened it!