Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
Everyone has struggles and challenges. That’s called life. How you deal with those challenges makes all the difference. Today we’re talking about how to embrace the habits of the most successful agents and brokers, and how to adopt those practices into your daily life. You can be the most successful real estate professional possible when you follow a few simple but powerful steps.
It’s easy to make excuses about success. You could easily convince yourself that successful people must have some outsized advantage over the unsuccessful. This is similar to the rich versus poor excuse…they were born with it or they inherited it or they must be doing something to cheat the system or take advantage of others. None of that is true.
Do You Qualify To Be a HARRIS Certified Coach?
Please answer these 5 quick questions:
2) Are you curious how to become a real estate coach and create a real estate coaching business?
3) Do you feel that you have the professional and life experience to be a real estate coach, but you simply don’t know how to coach agents, generate coaching leads let alone run a coaching business?
4) Do you want to create a new source of income that will allow you to help others and make consistent income?
5) Do you agree that our highest and truest purpose is to be of service to others and when you are a HARRIS Certified Coach you will be in alignment with your purpose?
If you answered YES to 5 out of 5 of the questions CONGRATULATIONS you are on your way to becoming a HARRIS Certified Coach. Please complete the process now: https://harriscertifiedcoach.
Nope! It’s all about how they handle the same struggles in life that you’re likely dealing with. Successful people were all just like you at one point. There’s no such thing as an ‘overnight success’. So what makes them different? What were the steps that got them to where they are?
Napoleon Hill said, ‘Strength and growth come only from effort and struggle.’ Successful real estate agents know this and don’t fight it the way the unsuccessful do.
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
We built our own successful real estate career, selling hundreds of homes over the course of a decade, averaging between 100 and 200 sales yearly, even from the first year. This is the #1 podcast for real estate professionals in the country. As coaches, we’ve trained and coached many of the most successful agents in the country. We discuss much of this in our best-selling book, ‘Harris Rules… A Real Estate Agent’s Practical, No BS, Step-by-step guide to Becoming Rich and Famous’. So we’ve noticed a few things about the best, most successful real estate professionals. Here are those 7 things!
1. Successful real estate agents feel the same fears, struggles and challenges that everyone else has. They just aren’t paralyzed by it. They use those emotions and thoughts and feelings to motivate them into ACTION.
Ready to become an EXPIRED Listing Agent? As promised, here is the discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/?aff_code=670699
2. Successful real estate agents and brokers OWN their own success or failure every day. They use the mantra, ‘If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me!’ That works both ways. If they didn’t take a listing, they found out why and made the commitment to themselves to not let that failure happen again.
John Wooden said, ‘You can make mistakes; but you’re not a failure until you start blaming others for those mistakes.’
3. Successful agents understand that success is incremental. They celebrate the small victories because they know that when accumulated, those victories add up to bigger successes.
4. Successful real estate agents don’t judge every single thing that happens as either good or bad. Instead, they say ‘It’s too soon to tell’, and that irons out the dramatic ups and downs in their business practice as well as in their day to day lives. There’s a Swedish proverb which states ‘worry often gives a small thing a big shadow’. Successful people are constantly taking action and not getting stuck in the worry of small things.
5. Successful real estate agents and brokers don’t quit when things are hard. They simply don’t give up until they find a solution. They are problem solvers, focusing on how to be of service to others at the highest level.
Benjamin Franklin said, ‘Energy and persistence conquer all things.’
6. Successful brokers and agents track their key performance indicators using white boards. They know what makes them money and what’s a waste of time. They’re more efficient than the unsuccessful. They know this because they use the visual accountability of white boards.
7. Successful agents and brokers have very specific goals, both short and long term. They have a plan to achieve those goals and they stick to it. (Where’s your Real Estate Treasure Map?). Since they have a plan, things are less likely to get in the way of that plan.
Henry Ford said, ‘Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.’
Homework: Ask yourself which of these points you’re already following, just like the most successful real estate professionals are, and which you need to work on. Get help! Don’t suffer needlessly when you can follow a proven system.
Join Premier Coaching Today and find your Success faster!
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market