Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
Realtors and Brokers, are you relying solely on that buyer drip you set up for your motivated and qualified clients? Has the drip run dry? It’s time to get more creative, more aggressive, and more profitable with your MLS searches.
Today we’ll show you how to deploy 5 creative ways to get more from your searches, so you can get those buyers in contract faster.
Fact: The longer you take to deliver what your buyers want, the less faith they’ll have in you. If you’ve ever been ‘ghosted’ by clients you showed homes to, this may have been the reason. Are your buyers being more proactive than you are? Are they out there doorknocking, sending letters, and going to new builds, fsbos, and open houses? Yikes! You’d better get in front of that.
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
Fact: Finding the right house for your buyers in today’s market is a bit like a Safari. You’re looking for something that’s scarce but could be hiding in plain sight. You’ll need more tools, and more skills to have a successful hunt!
Yes, keep setting up those buyer drips, but ALSO make sure YOU are actively and creatively mining your MLS, using the following five strategies:
1. Re-examine your buyer’s wants and needs. What’s a deal killer and what’s a deal-maker and why? If they’re adamant about a specific neighborhood, why is that? Is it because they love the walking trail and the clubhouse? There are probably 10 more neighborhoods in their geographic search that ALSO have that profile. EXPAND their search to capture more options!
Ready to become an EXPIRED Listing Agent? As promised, here is the discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/?aff_code=670699
Spend more time drilling down, getting to know exactly what they’re dreaming of. Why did they choose their current home? Assuming they love it, or used to love it before they outgrew it, what caused them to choose it? Probably that hasn’t changed. Ask good questions, get the answers, and deliver!
2. If your buyers can’t or won’t compete for scarce inventory, change your strategy. Search for homes that have 30+ days on the market, 60 or 90 days plus as well. You’re less likely to have to compete for those, and the sellers are likely to be more motivated to make a deal. Maybe there’s a builder spec home that doesn’t have 3 offers on it, something that’s back on the market, or a for sale by owner that isn’t getting showings. Change your strategy if they can’t or won’t compete!
3. Look for new construction, even if your buyers don’t think they will like it, add one, well-selected new home at the end of a search for resale homes just to take their temperature. They may be surprised by how much they like it, considering it’s all-new, they get to choose some options and they won’t have to deal with repairs!
4. If you can’t find something in the right school district, find out if that district allows out-of-district families to pay tuition. This is becoming more and more prevalent and ranges from $1,000 per year on up. Call the district enrollment advisor and find out! Often the tuition can be made up by the fact that buying out of the district costs less and has lower property taxes.
5. Look at your own past client and sphere of influence list as your private MLS. Who do you already know who owns a home that meets the criteria of your buyers? Does that homeowner know what the current value of their home is? If they did, what would that do to their plans? Who in your database just got relocated, divorced, or needs to upsize or downsize? Who just had a 3rd kid and needs to buy a 4 bedroom home?
6. Doorknock the neighborhoods where your buyers are focusing. Leave behind a simple ‘WANTED’ flyer describing your buyers and their needs. “Wanted! Your home for my pre-approved, highly motivated buyer clients who are looking only in 12 Trees and need at least 3 bedrooms. Flexible closing date!”.
Homework: Take a close look at your buyer clients. Utilize all 5 strategies with each of them, every week until you’ve found success. Let them know what you’re doing to be proactive!
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market