Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
How do you articulate the value you bring when representing a buyer in a real estate transaction? YOU know what you do, but how do you explain it in such a way that a buyer understands your value, the required Agency forms, and everything involved to make it to the closing table?
Ultimately, every buyer prospect, every contract, and every negotiation is different, but your value should be consistent for all situations and clients. How you conduct yourself, and how you present to each buyer prospect should not vary by situation.
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
Follow the same best practices for all prospects in all situations, and you should have nothing to worry about. In fact, you will become known as a true professional and receive repeat and referral business as a result of doing the best job possible for your clients.
Top 10 Reasons Buyers Will Work With You!
Note: It’s not enough to make these conversation points. You will discuss all of these items (and more), using your Buyer Presentation which you receive in Premier Coaching. This will not only keep you compliant with Agency forms and Disclosures but will ensure your buyer clients see you as the professional that you are.
1. Know Your Client’s Needs; do a real drill-down: By using a buyer pre-qualification questionnaire (script), you’ll discover exactly what your buyers are looking for, what they qualify for, where they need to move geographically, what their other requirements are, and any other important criteria. The more you know, the better job you’ll do finding them exactly what they’re looking for.
Ready to become an EXPIRED Listing Agent? As promised, here is the discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/?aff_code=670699
2. Educate your clients regarding mortgage options (if they’re not all cash). 30-year fixed, 20% down, standard-issue mortgages are still right for some buyers, but in order to achieve better interest rates and payments, they may need a different mortgage product. You should know enough to competently discuss any and all of the following:
30-year fixed, 3-2-1 buy down, 2-1 buydown, Rate buy down using points, 3, 5, 7, and sometimes 10-year adjustable, assumptions, and seller financing.
Make sure your buyers understand the difference between being pre-qualified, pre-approved, and loan-committed. Which are they currently? What steps must they take to achieve loan commitment?
3. Strategize for the win. Are your buyer clients also listing clients? Are they relocating? Are they in a situation where they can compete for a home if necessary? Should they buy first or sell first? Do they have realistic expectations? Are they looking in an area that actually has what they want? Should they consider new construction?
4. Actually FIND the home. Inventory is scarce, and will likely stay scarce for the immediate future, possibly even for most of your career. One of your most important value propositions is that you utilize more than just Realtor.com, Homes.com, and Zillow. Online and offline resources are at your fingertips. Refer to our MANY podcasts regarding how to find inventory other than just using your MLS. We also did a podcast about how to better use your MLS with more creative searches that will net you more inventory to choose from.
5. Advise your buyer clients based on market knowledge. What do you know about the subject property, the neighborhood, the Home Owner’s Association, the trends in the area, the average days on the market, list to sell price ratio, and anything else pertinent that could affect their offer and what to expect.
6. Write an offer that will WIN the home they want. Understand what the seller is desiring, beyond just price. Have the best, most detailed lender’s letter or proof of funds so your offer won’t be tabled just because it’s vague or boilerplate-looking. Make your offer the obvious front-runner based on facts, not just conjecture.
7. Once you’ve won, you’ll need to help them through the contingencies, inspections, the appraisal process, and the final walk-through. With a changing market, inspections are now becoming a secondary point of negotiation. This can be a key value you provide to your buyer clients. Managing the transaction between pending and closing can be the most challenging part of the process. Be the reason they make it to the closing table.
8. Communication. Every time there’s a survey that goes out to recently closed real estate clients, their #1 complaint is always the same. It’s not the commission, it’s communication. Always be one step ahead of your clients. They need to know what’s happening now and what’s happening next. Lack of information creates enormous stress. Be the leader in the transaction.
9. The closing itself. Final removal of financing and inspection contingencies, the pre-closing walk-through, and review of the closing documents. Answer their questions and make sure everyone is comfortable prior to signing.
10. Post-closing follow up. From a closing present to handling any questions about appliances or equipment, you’re the go-to person. Don’t disappear after closing, instead close the file, not the relationship. Fold them into your database and make them into your sphere of influence. This is how repeat and referral business happens!
All 10 points are things that professional, experienced agents practice already. These are the same agents who have no fear of any changes resulting from the commission lawsuits. Make sure YOU join their ranks by following these best practices every time. For help in turning these points into your scripted presentation, simply sign up for Premier Coaching today for free!
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market