Head’s up real estate agents! LinkedIn recently published its 8th Annual Study on Social Media Marketing. The findings of this study most definitely apply to you and your business.
For the very first time, Face Book reigns both social media platforms and business-to-business marketing. Its user base towers all other social media sites with over 2.1B users and a monthly growth rate of 60M. Marketing professionals chose Face Book 62% of the time to LinkedIn at just 16% for B2B marketing. With Instagram, also under the FB umbrella, being on fire, FB’s dominance is likely to continue and increase.
YouTube, also owned by FB, is the only platform that may overtake FB in terms of unique monthly users in the near future. Both live and “stored” video is becoming increasingly important every day. Right now, 83% of marketing professionals use visuals to sell their products and/or services. It is no exaggeration at all to project that by 2020, video traffic could be 80% of the consumer Internet traffic.
In terms of social networking apps, FB owns those in first and second place, Whats App and Messenger, and fifth place Instagram. Increasingly, these social networking apps will be used to better customer relation’s management.
Know that as smart phone adoption continues at a blistering pace, desktop use of social media platforms will fall. Know too that 53% of the magic millennial market prefers using electronic media, email, web chat, and texting to using the phone to talk. Increasingly, the mobile market is where and how your would-be buyers and sellers will find you.
Here are some automation solutions for your social media tool box.
1. Content marketing results in 69% better lead management when used consistently and often. It also has shone to lead to a 40% increase in revenue while it helps in keeping costs down.
2. Quuu is a content curator that helps match the content of your campaign with the theme of your campaign.
3. Source helps you select interest categories for your clients. Once you select the categories that make sense for that client, Quuu helps find hand-curated content for your Buffer.com account.
4. GoAnimate helps you create videos
5. SumAll integrates the digital channels (FB, Twitter, Google Analytics, etc.) you use to help you find the right audience for your content.
6. 4shared is a file storage site with a sharing option that enables an easy access to multi media content sites.
7. Socedo generates qualified leads from your social media sites
8. SocialFlow tracks real-time conversions and suggests the best times to publish content in order to capture peak traffic and attention.