Many luxury buyers want their homes filled with amenities that enable them and their families to live, work and learn with all the “essentials.”
Home Is Center of Universe for Living, Learning & Working
Luxury homebuyers are looking for amenities that facilitate their own and their families’ working, learning and living needs and wants.
Ideal amenities have now become must-have amenities. After all, now into our second year of the pandemic and its uncertainties, luxury homebuyers want the assurance of having their home be the one constant they can depend on and control in terms of living, learning and working well.
READ: 2022 Top Agent Success Secrets [Revealed]: New FREE Real Estate Coaching Web Event, Revealing 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Get Your FREE Spot For The 2022 Real Estate Coaching Webinar Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Have A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money Who Never Thought They Could. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
Key Amenities for Luxury Homebuyers in 2021
Luxury homebuyers are constantly on the lookout for amenities that will improve their outdoor living at home.
- Outdoor kitchens, pizza ovens, wine coolers/cellars, barbecues, etc. and even retractable roofs to cover such outdoor cooking and dining options in the event of rain
- Swimming pools, spas, jacuzzies, courts that can be used for basketball, volleyball, badminton, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc.
- Kid-friendly features such as jungle gyms, swing sets, sand boxes, tetherball, areas for skating or riding scooters, and, of course, swimming pools
- Sports areas that help kids and adults improve their sports-specific skills such as batting cages, putting greens and automatic ball machines for tennis, etc. Some buyers have even added their own golf courses (six-eight holes) on their property sites.
- State-of-the-art home fitness spaces stocked with Pilates equipment, weights, stretching equipment, stationary bikes and skiing machines
- Home spas for at-home hairdresser appointments, nail technicians, masseuses
- Home theaters with state-of-the-art streaming and movie equipment
- State-of-the-art office spaces that are quiet, spacious and aesthetically pleasing for working/learning at home
- Kitchens with double appliances for at-home dining and more-than-adequate storage in order to keep essentials well-stocked in the event of unpredictable shortages
- Sanitizing amenities such as mudrooms and air filtration systems throughout the home
- Guesthouses for family members and friends and just in case spaces for quarantine purposes.
Thanks to Realtor.com.