10 Biggest Agent Regrets
1 – Being BUSY versus being PRODUCTIVE. Knowing what leads to your actual profit versus practicing ‘work theatre’. Memorize this simple list of income producing activities and don’t waiver from it.
Lead Generation / Furiously fast lead follow up / Prequalifying / Presenting / Negotiating / Closing / lather…rinse…repeat! If you’re doing something today which is not on this list, you’re probably busy but not productive.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
Many of your daily activities may seem like they are productive, but instead
you’re practicing ‘work theater’, doing things which are not predictable or duplicatable, and worse yet, probably are costing you both time and money.
– Posting any social media that doesn’t have to do with promoting your listings, client testimonials, searching for off market homes for your buyers or other posts related to your pro-active list from above.
– Any activity starting with the word tweeking, trying or testing.
– Following any ‘coaching’ or advice from anyone who isn’t qualified to do so.
2 – Not showing overt gratitude to those who matter most. Someone once wrote about a gentleman they encountered at a graveyard, who was placing flowers on his deceased wife’s grave. He said, ‘every day since she passed away I’ve come here to bring her these flowers…I should have done that long ago…she really would’ve loved that.’ Don’t wait until it’s too late.
– Keep a gratitude journal.
– Write five thank you cards or ‘thinking of you’ cards daily. Use social media to inform you of who is having a significant event in their lives and recognize them for it.
3 – Spending too much time ‘getting ready to get started’, and staying in unconscious incompetence perpetually. This is a result of analysis paralysis, following the wrong ‘guru’, not being your own ‘guru’, lack of exposure to success, or possibly just laziness. All of these things are curable but you must be proactive.
– Remember the plane taking off analogy. Most of the fuel is spent during take-off. If you keep taking off and re-landing the plane, you’ll never achieve cruising altitude!
– You don’t have to know all of the steps, just take the first one. Maybe you don’t yet know how to present your pre-listing package, but you know you need one. Get it done, listen to the coaching calls that go with it. Take the first step!
Question….did you download your fill-in-the-blank business and life plan yet?
If not, no worries. We have done the hard work for you. Download your 2022 REAL ESTATE TREASURE MAP! Text HARRIS to 47372. It’s that simple and takes 3 seconds. Text HARRIS to 47372 and when you do we will instantly text you back with a link to download. BONUS: For a limited time when you text HARRIS to 47372 you will also receive a Coaching Call!
4 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & Privacy: slkt.io/JWQ