Let’s get to understanding these personality styles. To keep it practical and tactical, we’ll first look at how you win and how you lose with each, specifically with regards to real estate appointments and transactions. Put these notes in each quadrant.
The Driver Personality Style: Direct and Introverted.
- Often they are entrepreneurial, CEOs or managers or other positions of authority.
You win by:
- Showing up on time.
- Being direct.
- Being prepared and professional.
- Asking pointed questions to understand their needs.
- Showing how you’ll deliver results.
- Being factual and accurate and not full of fluff.
- Send bullet pointed, short emails.
- Deliver on your promises.
- Close for their business.
You lose by:
– Showing up late or rescheduling, especially more than once.
– Not being prepared so you seem to be winging it or taking their business for granted.
– Sending long, text-heavy emails or lengthy voicemail.
– Not following through on what you said you’d do.
– Being assumptive versus factual.
– Looking unprofessional, too casual or disheveled.
– Not asking for their business.
– Taking too long at your appointments / selling with blah, blah, blah instead of just blah!
The Influencer / Expressive Personality Style: Direct and Extraverted.
– Life of the party types. They know everyone, are super social, very relationship-oriented. Party organizers.
– Tend to be aspirational and move a lot.
You win by:
– Letting them be more dominant, especially if you too are expressive.
– Being fun and responsive to them.
– Know what they most desire and deliver it. Often this is to be in the same neighborhood as their friends or colleagues.
– Compliment, compliment, compliment! They love attention!
– Accept their gifts and praise with enthusiasm.
– Don’t assume they write down or remember important things in the transaction or process. Confirm a lot and ask them to put it in their calendar, etc.
– Showing more than telling.
You lose by:
– Trying to be more dominant.
– Being too quiet or aloof.
– Assuming they read your long email or remembered your long voicemail.
– Trying to sell them something they can’t afford. This will make them embarrassed, disappointed, etc.
– Being negative. Expressives are social and upwardly mobile types who like to have fun and share in group experiences.
– Being too analytical. Not spreadsheet types.
URGENT: Are You Worried About Having A Slower Start To The Year? Don’t Hit The Panic Button, Learn How To Have Massive Success In A Shifting Market. When You Attend This Exclusive Training You Will Learn 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Claim Your FREE Spot Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Experience A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business And Lead Generation Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money In This Changing Market. Claim your FREE spot now. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.