Todays show is part 2 of, 14 Rules for the Shifting Market
Don’t overreact! The market is shifting, not crashing. Knowledge = Confidence and Ignorance = Fear. If you expect buyers and sellers to transact with you, you must be educated, motivated and proactive.
5 – If the seller HAS TO sell, you have to take the listing. Don’t lose it over being adamant about your price. The market still has enough demand that you MAY be able to achieve the seller’s higher price (within reason!).
6 – Brush off your price reduction scripts…wait, what? You don’t have any because you’ve never needed them? Yikes! Yes, it is possible in today’s market to actually overprice a listing and have it sit on the market. This is called ‘aspirational pricing’ and is the #1 reason we see expireds every day. Don’t let it happen to you!
7 – Always speak to the listing agent when you’re representing buyers. Find out what’s most important to the sellers. Other than price, what will make your buyers THE buyers? The buyers who are still in the market after higher rates are more serious and probably more qualified. Assume you’ll still be competing for most of the time.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
8 – Expect more appraisal issues. Yes, you can still negotiate appraisal gap clauses, but you need to be even more careful that the buyer can handle the difference. Expect the gap to get bigger as the market shifts. Lenders are already tightening their requirements.
9 – Expect buyers to be more and more nervous. This will manifest in a shift toward their negotiating power if there are fewer offers on the same property. Inspections will start to matter again. Free seller leasebacks may dry up.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.