Make a smart hiring decision when it comes to picking a real estate coach.
What Is a Real Estate Coach?
A real estate coach is, essentially, a mentor who sees and knows what you don’t or can’t see and know…a seasoned professional who will teach you MUCH more than what you’ll learn in real estate school.
A real estate coach will offer you advice on how to deal with clients, marketing tips, and how to move forward financially. Real estate coaches often assist agents with scheduling, time management tactics, and revenue producing activities.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.
Importantly, a real estate coach will assist you with the specifics of cultivating your own leads, nurturing client and collegial relationships and successfully closing deals.
Why Hire a Real Estate Coach?
Hiring a real estate coach is making an investment in yourself. Some of the benefits of having real estate coach include:
- They tend to help agents produce higher financial gains.
- They understand the market – what works/what doesn’t, in-person and online marketing tools necessary to build your business.
- They help agents identify and maximize their strengths and assist agents in working on and/or downplaying their weaknesses.
- Real estate coaches help agents define, determine and create clear, pragmatic short- and long-term goals.
- Real estate coaches know that time is money. They offer tools for improved time management to enhance efficiency, reduce waste and increase income.
- They help agents avoid costly mistakes.
- They provide objective, insightful feedback that enable agents to focus on improving their strategies and/or creating new ones.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Coach
- Proven track records both as a successful real estate agent/broker and as a real estate coach who has helped other agents/brokers become successful
- Relatability – if you don’t click with or feel comfortable with the person, keep looking until you find that person
- Accessibility – Make sure their schedule suits your needs. find out how they can be reached…via video calls, phone, emails, texts, etc.
- Cost – Real estate coaches cost money…anywhere from $500 to $5,000/month. Strike a balance between what you can afford and the quality of service you will receive.
- Look for a coach with unique and effective problem-solving skills to help you with the pitfalls of the profession such as negotiating and/or closing deals.
- Look for a real estate coach who has expertise in assisting agents develop their own lead generation strategies and tactics to help ensure that your business flourishes in all market conditions.
- Look for a real estate coach who has a track record of long-term coaching relationships.
URGENT! Exclusive Invite: Join Premier Coaching for FREE! You read that correctly, Premier Coaching for the first 30 days is 100%, no strings attached FREE. Here is what you get: DISC Personality Test, Seller and Buyer Scripts, Presentations, Lead Generation Systems, Market Shift Plan, Real Estate Treasure Map, Members Only Community Groups (and a ton more). The best part is you will have a DAILY Live Coaching Call with a Harris Certified Coach. Yep, you read that correctly….every weekday you will attend a semi-private coaching session with your coach. All of this is 100% FREE. Of course, you want to join Premier Coaching. There is Zero Risk and joining costs you nothing. This is the Real Estate Success system you need in this quickly changing market. Join Premier Coaching NOW
Thanks to RealTrends.