One of the most common questions we get from podcast listeners and coaching clients is the following:
“I feel out of control with my time. I’m spending a lot of time chasing after scarce listings for my buyers, negotiating multiple offers on my own listings, and then putting out fires on my pending deals. How can I get back into control?“
Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
You’re wondering: what’s okay to stop doing, and what must you NEVER drop when you’re feeling out of control? There’s an old saying: ‘If you’re not controlling your time, someone or something else always will!’
Follow our 12-step action plan to turn off the stress and get into success.
Here’s what to (temporarily) let go of versus what to keep when you are time-starved, overwhelmed, and super busy. Turn that stress into success by making great decisions and taking action.
It’s not the daily increase but the daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential. – Bruce Lee
Do You Qualify To Be a HARRIS Certified Coach?
Please answer these 5 quick questions:
2) Are you curious how to become a real estate coach and create a real estate coaching business?
3) Do you feel that you have the professional and life experience to be a real estate coach, but you simply don’t know how to coach agents, generate coaching leads let alone run a coaching business?
4) Do you want to create a new source of income that will allow you to help others and make consistent income?
5) Do you agree that our highest and truest purpose is to be of service to others and when you are a HARRIS Certified Coach you will be in alignment with your purpose?
If you answered YES to 5 out of 5 of the questions CONGRATULATIONS you are on your way to becoming a HARRIS Certified Coach. Please complete the process now: https://harriscertifiedcoach.
1. Mindset check: Are you REALLY that busy or are you just disorganized? Take a day to get real about what you’re actually managing. Sometimes just dedicating a day or even two days to getting a grip is all you need. Don’t tell yourself you’re ‘overwhelmed’. Instead, your affirmation is that you are ‘surrounded by opportunity. Isn’t that more accurate?
When you do this step first, you’ll realize that your state of ‘overwhelm’ is actually temporary, versus allowing it to become a lifestyle.
2. Proactive Lead Generation cannot stop. This is the first thing that agents drop when they get even a tiny bit busy. You must actively pursue new, qualified appointments every single workday.
This is the most important action you take daily, whether you have pending transactions or not, whether you have active listings or not. ALWAYS, on every call, whether it’s a home inspector or a lender, a past client, or a pending, ask ‘Who do you know who could use my help buying or selling real estate?’
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
Make the commitment to a minimum standard of contacts every workday. Refer to our previous podcasts about how to list and sell 23 homes in 2023 as well as Lead Generation from Best to Worst.
Secret: This is the quintessential, top producer (and up-and-coming top producer) arch nemesis. Getting busy, then dropping the ball on virtually everything else. It’s the number one reason agents experience ‘feast or famine’. And no…it doesn’t have to be that way!
3. Deadlines cannot be ignored or procrastinated. You can lose a deal by losing track of time or having misunderstandings with the other side. Remember that people scan through DocuSign without really realizing what they’re signing. YOU can’t be part of that. Use a Transaction Coordinator if this is getting out of control. Don’t screw up earnest money deposits, contingency releases, or inspection dates just because you’re behind. Get clarity and/or get help!
4. Keeping your Visual Accountability / White Boards updated cannot be ignored or put off. In order to know if you are on track, ahead, or behind, update daily. Don’t ignore your boards just because you feel like you’re currently on track or ahead. Not tracking your business is what will make you behind in a matter of days or weeks.
Ready to become an EXPIRED Listing Agent? As promised, here is the discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/?aff_code=670699
There’s a rule in aviation called the One in Sixty Rule. When a plane veers off its course by just one degree, it misses its target destination by one mile for every 60 miles it’s flown.
You’re the plane. Stay on course! Visual accountability is the dashboard of your business.
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market