Don’t overreact! The market is shifting, there’s no CRASH. Tuck your drama in and get back to work! If you expect buyers and sellers to transact with you, you must be educated, motivated, and proactive.
Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
Fact: Some homes will sell immediately with multiple offers, sometimes over the list price. Some won’t. Be able to handle both situations with skill.
The market is not about to crash. It may SEEM like a crash to you if you believe that 30 days on the market is the end of the world. This time is NOT like last time. Many agents, buyers, sellers, and lenders were not even adults during the ‘last time’… the crash of 2007-2009. The elements are not remotely the same. Waiting to buy or sell because you think the market will crash is a mistake.
1. Set your seller’s expectations for two scenarios… yes, it MAY sell right away, possibly with multiple offers, however…if it does NOT sell right away, what does that do to their plans? Understand your seller’s motivation and time frame and discuss different scenarios (after you have the listing signed but before the first showing)! What are the average days on the market for the subject property? Don’t ASSUME that it’s 10 or less, or even 30 or less depending on the market conditions!
REAL ESTATE LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS: Question: What is Tim and Julie Harris’s favorite PROBATE LEAD PROVIDER? Simple, https://alltheleads.com/harris
2. Prepare your listings as if you have more competition. Buyers are getting more picky and will pass on a home that seems neglected. Buyers are starting to believe there will be more inventory soon and may pass on something that’s not quite right. Proper previous preparation prevents pitifully poor performance! (The 7 P’s). Make it shine, even if you think you don’t have to. Your seller will thank you.
3. You must be more careful about accurate pricing on your listings. Do three comparative market analysis’. A listing presentation you go on today, where the seller will take 30 days to prepare the home, will require you to revisit the price before you actually launch it as a new listing. In a shifting market, this may adjust up, down, or stay the same. What do the new pendings and sales tell you?
Ready to become an EXPIRED Listing Agent? As promised, here is the discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/?aff_code=670699
5. If the seller HAS TO sell, you have to take the listing. Don’t lose it over being adamant about your price. The market still has enough demand that you MAY be able to achieve the seller’s higher price (within reason!).
6. Brush off your price reduction scripts…wait, what? You don’t have any because you’ve never needed them? Yikes! Yes, it is possible in today’s market to actually overprice a listing and have it sit on the market. This is called ‘aspirational pricing’ and is the #1 reason we see expired listings every day. Don’t let it happen to you!
7. Always speak to the listing agent when you’re representing buyers. Find out what’s most important to the sellers. Other than price, what will make your buyers THE buyers? The buyers who are still in the market after higher rates are more serious and probably more qualified. Assume you’ll still be competing most of the time.
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market