Your customers make your business, right? No customers, no business…so choose carefully when picking the best CRM (customer relationship management) software for your business and your real estate agents.
Here’s what a good CRM package ought to do…
- Stay on top of your contacts
- Organize your contacts into categories – buyers, sellers,
- price ranges, property size needs/wants. etc.
- Assign different actions to different contacts – drip
- campaigns, email campaigns, etc.
- Send automatic emails & follow-up reminders
- Track your outreach efforts by phone, text, email, etc.
- Track properties that are of interest to your contacts.
- Average pricing runs between $30 – $80/month.
Contactually – considered the best for relationship building and referrals
- Great lead segmenting – Not all your clients have the
- needs, wants and budgets.
- Good automated outreach
- Follow-up reminders
- Ability to create custom programs for different lead
- Letter grading system that ranks how well each outreach
- effort worked
***VERY EASY TO LEARN AND USE***
NO MLS INTEGRATIONS SO HARDER TO KEEP TRACK OF WHICH PROPERTIES AND WHICH CLIENTS GO TOGETHER
Top Producer – considered great for Integrations – owned by National Association of Realtors (NAR) – affiliated with MoveIN
- Great for organizing, tracking & following up with
- changing status of properties and leads
- Integrates +500 databases
- Updates as quickly as your MLSs
- Interface is “fairly” intuitive and functional
- If you like Apple-style looks, do not get this product
Interface is outdated – 20 years old
Rethink – great for teams and boutique brokerages that manage a lot of rentals
- Advanced MLS features
- Ability to categorize contacts
- Sends automated emails, follow-ups, reminders
- Alerts you when a new listing appears
- Plotted buyer tour maps
- Automatically finds & matches listings that fit customer
- Expensive – highest price of all CRMs
- Requires a minimum of 4 users