The year’s almost over, what’s changed in your business? If the answer is “nothing”, then it’s time to take a hard look at what you’re doing in real estate – and how you can do it better.
The end of the year is a perfect time to start planning for the spring selling season, and in fact your spring commissions are being made right now, so don’t miss today’s podcast where we drill down on the crucial questions you need to ask yourself (and honestly answer) about your real estate business.
- Where did your business come from this year? Go through every transaction and account for it’s source. Referrals? Past client repeat? Expireds? Open houses? If it came from an online source, which one? These are your ‘spokes’ that are working currently. How much of your business was from ‘luck’?
- What was your gross and net income? Is that on track, ahead or behind of what you wanted this year? Why or why not?
- How many transactions / sides did you close?
- What was your average sale price?
- What is the average commission % you are charging? Is that the rate in your market or are you weak at objection handling?
- What goals did you accomplish? Family, Financial, Physical, Spiritual and educational?
- Are you running a profitable operation? Or are you running a non-profit?
- What did you do really well this year?
- What didn’t you do well this year?
- What are your 2019 goals? Family, Financial, Physical, Spiritual and Educational