You’ve got real estate questions? We’ve got answers! Wondering how to generate leads, manage your schedule, or pondering the big existential question of whether you should be in real estate in the first place? In today’s podcast, we’re going to drill down with practical, tactical answers to help move your career forward!
1 . Communication is key. You cannot ‘over communicate’! Calling clients more than once a week does not constitute ‘stalking’!
2. Sellers: Pre-inspections, pre-appraisals and pre-programming for what comes next will alleviate enormous amounts of stress for you and for them.
3. Home Warranty must start when the listing goes live. Get coverage so it’s in place BEFORE the home inspection.
4. Buyers and Sellers: Write your own ‘what to expect from the home inspection’ guide. Coach them that this is not a time for cosmetic upgrades or renegotiating price; it’s to remedy safety and security items.
5. Know how to negotiate inspection remedies. If it’s down to petty amounts of money, split it 4 ways, be creative…don’t allow deals to die for silly reasons.
6. Always be one or two steps ahead of your clients. Lead with information. No news is always BAD news to clients and prospects. When they don’t hear from you, they make up stories about ‘what must be happening’!
7. Be the leader in the transaction. Don’t wait for things to happen for you to clean up. Get the contingencies removed on time or early. Push the transaction along instead of reacting to everyone else. Be ‘the rock’.