For the last six years, the Swanepoel Power 200 List has been ranking the top 200 industry movers and shakers and this year is no exceptiom. Published by the real estate management services firm T3 Sixty, take a look at Swanepoel’s top 20:
- Rich Barton – CEO and co-founder, Zillow Group
- Gary Keller 0- CEO and co-founder, Keller Williams
- Ron Peltier, executive chair, HomeServices of America
- Ryan Schneider, CEO and president Realogy
- Glenn Kelman, CEO and president, Redfin
New Free Webinar Shows You The 12 Secrets Of Real Millionaire Agents. Stop Struggling. You Can FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – If You Follow This Simple Plan. Learn How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. Learn Now How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money Who Never Thought They Could.
YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
- Adam Contos, CEO and president, RE/MAX
- Bob Goldberg, CEO, National Association of REALTORS®
- Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon, CEO and executive chair and co-founders, Compass
- Howard Hanna and Helen Hanna Casey, CEO and chair, Hanna Holdings
- Phil Sope, CEO and president, Bridgemarq Real Estate Services
- John Peyton, CEO and president, Realogy Franchise Services
- Gino Blefax, CEO, HomeServices of America
- Ryan Gorman, CEO and president, Coldwell Banker
- Eric Wu, CEO and co-founder, Opendoor
- Glenn Sanford, CEO and co-founder, eXp World Holdings
- O B Jacobi, and Geoff and Jill Wood, managing partners, Windermere
- Howard Lorber, executive chair, Douglas Elliman
- Kuba Jewgiemew, CEO and founder, Realty One Group
- Matt Widdows, CEO and founder, HomeSmart
- Sherry Chris, CEO and president, Realogy Expansion Brands
T3 Sixty comes to its analytic conclusions of real estate’s top power players by scaling down some 3,000 executives based on these qualitative and quantitative criteria:
- The office held
- The decision-making authority associated with the office
- The financial resources at their disposal
- The organization’s industry significance and geographical reach
- The public announcements put out by the office concerning imminent changes
- The person’s tenure with the company
- The personal influence the person has outside of their company.
When looking at the entire list of Swanepoel Power 200 List, you’ll notice that 23% of the top industry power players are women; last year that representation came to just 19%. Obviously, progress is being made towards gender equity in the highest ranks of the industry but that progress still has a long way to go as 67% of the members in the National Association of REALTORS® are women.
The SP200 List is one of five lists published annually by T3 Sixty. The other four lists include:
- Top rankings of the MLSs and associations
- Top technology vendors
- Nation’s largest franchisors and holding companies
- Nation’s top 1,000 brokerages
Swanepoel told InmanNews, “The insights of developments at the highest levels of the industry at any7 given time provide valuable strategic insight of who you should be working with. Learning from and who to watch out for.”
Thanks to InmanNews’ Patrick Kearns for source data.