- Tim and Julie Harris predicting there to be SHORT, FAST uptick in housing market that will feel like a boom
- T & J “hope” uptick goes from June through August but this is not guaranteed
- T & J foresee market and unemployment figures “coming back” by 2022
Everyone’s itching to get out of the house, get their jobs back, get to go shopping, etc. And real estate agents are itching to know if and when housing will next flourish when states re-open for business.
Download Your FREE Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now. This is the exact ‘do this now’ info you need. Learn NOW How to Access All The Bailout Program Cash You Deserve. Including Unemployment and Mortgage Forbearance Plans. To Access the Ultimate Agent Survival Guide Now Text The Word SURVIVAL to 31996.
Tim and Julie Harris have some forecasts for you in one of their latest podcasts. This one, entitled “Will Housing Boom When States Reopen?” is listed here for your listening pleasure. Just click here:
Tim and Julie’s thinking expressed in this podcast center around the following ideas:
- Evaluation of consumers currently active as buyers and sellers
- Mindset transformation
- Time frames of housing upticks and “the new normal”
- Economic pandemic
Here’s a brief summary:
- The current buyers and sellers in this housing market are serious players with serious motivations. They want/need to buy or sell a house; they come to the home buying/selling process with all their paperwork completed prior to meeting/working with an agent, they know when they want/need to move and they often know what kind of house they want/need to have.
- Houses no longer sell themselves as they were doing up until COVID entered our world. This is now a skills-set markeplace and agents need the skills required to buy and sell houses on behalf of their clients. This skills-set market REQUIRES a skills-set mindset.
- Likely, there will be a short, fast uptick in home buying and selling when states reopen BUT what may feel like a boom in housing is not. Any housing uptick MAY last from June – August and then the housing market will begin to RESETTLE. Housing prices MAY NOT APPRECIATE. A “new normal” will NOT happen until AFTER a COVID vaccine is developed and available to ALL and/or a COVID treatment is developed and available to ALL
- This current ECONOMIC PANDEMIC IS AND WILL BE REFLECTED BY THE FACT THAT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL REMAIN UNEMPLOYED LIKELY THROUGH Q1 2022.
Check out Tim and Julie’s podcast on this topic by clicking the link provided above.
Also read: Podcast: Your Top 8 Questions Answered | Housing, Economic Crash..Now What?, Podcast: CONFIRMED: Housing Boom Returns! | What Happens Next For Home Sales, Moody’s Analytics – 60% Chance of Recession