How to have a successful, happy marriage (and partnership) is the focus of this podcast mini-series. Many of our real estate training and coaching clients have asked us how to structure a business and marriage without one being at the cost of the other. Today’s show is part 2 of 6. Let us know what you think about this topic and these points…we are considering writing a book about this topic.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
4 – Be financially responsible and on the same page regarding money. This means understanding your monthly overhead, your debt, savings goals, credit scores, and so on. Have monthly financial meetings with each other. Don’t get behind on your taxes. Use an accountant.
Tip: Money is a huge issue for most people. It triggers root emotions about scarcity. Create a single fortified financial plan and stick to it. Forced savings etc. Agree to personal ‘slush’ funds. No secret accounts.
5 – Take care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. Don’t change the rules by getting lazy or complacent, especially physically. If you become unattractive to your spouse, you are the problem in the relationship.
6 – Don’t be uninteresting. Similar to becoming unattractive, don’t become boring or stuck mentally. Study things that make you engaging. Continue to upgrade your intellectual horsepower. Actually become MORE interesting to your spouse as you progress through life together.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP