How to have a successful, happy marriage (and partnership) is the focus of this podcast mini-series. Many of our real estate training and coaching clients have asked us how to structure a business and marriage without one being at the cost of the other. Today’s show is part 4 of 6. Let us know what you think about this topic and these points…we are considering writing a book about this topic.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
9 – Put your current family first. Your old family is your extended family now. Your #1 is your spouse, then your kids.
10 – Don’t give your family or friends a hall pass for bad behavior just because they’re your friends or family.
11 – Communicate about everything. Don’t let things swell up into an argument when they’re likely just a misunderstanding. Try to see the other person’s side before you make your argument. Be forgiving.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP