Top 11 Listing Agent Mistakes and how to avoid them. Today’s show is part 2 of 3.
4 – You don’t know the competition or the neighborhood well enough to speak with authority.
Secret: Preview the competition! Know the average Days on the Market not just for the town or city, but for the actual neighborhood. Know the list to sell price ratio for the latest comparables. Know if that’s going up or down or remaining stable.
5 – You were overly rigid with your commission and/or pricing.
In addition, you didn’t create a game plan so the seller still feels like they’re winning. “No. Any other questions?” is not an effective script, especially if the seller is doing multiple transactions, a repeat client, a referring client, or someone who’s tight on funds to make the move, etc.
Secret: Learn how to use the Unique Selling Propositions our coaches teach so the commission objection won’t even come up.
Reminder, you promised yourself you would become a HARRIS Coaching client. You are done wasting time and ready to follow a proven path. Now, while you are here make the next natural step and join the 1000s of other agents as a HARRIS Real Estate University coaching member. No more waiting or procrastinating. Join now. Here is the quick and simple enrollment.—-> YES, Enroll Me Now In Premier Coaching. I WILL make NOW my best year ever!
6 – You used a canned presentation instead of asking what the seller needs and presenting that.
Secret: It’s easier and more effective to present based on what the seller actually values, rather than assuming you know already. Show respect by asking questions and addressing their real concerns.
7 – You showed up late.
Being late is a huge mistake. Arriving late shows disrespect and will mean that you are already on bad footing before you even open your mouth. Early is on time, on time is late and when you’re late, you lose.
Secret: It’s not just analytical types that look to see if you’re on time. Show up early and don’t park in their driveway. Call first to confirm! Be a professional if you expect to be paid like one.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP Realty.