Part II of this three-part series, “Tips on Finding Inventory,” focuses on leveraging technology.
As we wrote at the top of Part I in this series, many housing experts anticipate that the market’s current strangled supply reality will remain until 2025.
It’s up to you, agents and brokers, to scrounge around for inventory just as you do for qualified leads. Using technology may just help you find that inventory.
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.
- Familiarize Yourself with Apps Such as DropOffer and Vulcan7. DropOffer enables agents to access a vast pool of off-market properties AND submit electronic offers for those properties. Additionally, DropOffer enables agents to access property-specific data. Vulcan7 offers agents expired, rental owner and FSBO leads. This app also offers CRM, dialer and video email tools.
- Alternative Lending Sources – Alternative lending sources such as Knock offers homeowners the ability to buy their new home before selling their old one so they can avoid double mortgage payments. Knock essentially covers the old home’s mortgage before it sells. That homeowner is then enabled to become an all-cash buyer for the new home she/he/they want to buy. This kind of financial “freedom” to buy may positively translate into the homeowner’s comfort-zone confidence level to actually put their home on the market.
- Distribute Unsolicited Video CMAs. Using BombBomb or Zoom to record a video of yourself creating a comprehensive market analysis on your computer and then distributing that video may be useful to one or several homeowners within your market area, guests who attended one of your recent open houses and/or one of your past buyers. People like receiving relevant, specific, value-added information without having to pay for it. Not only does receiving such information make people feel recognized by and visible to you, it also helps to remind them to think of you first if/when they want to discuss anything real estate.
- Work Social Media Accounts. There’s a difference between using and working social media. Work your social media accounts such Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram, etc. to inform/educate potential sellers on current market conditions. Offer them specifics about how market conditions could become real opportunities for them as sellers. Then, of course, after your initial contact on social media, follow up with these potential sellers with a personal phone call and/or a face-to-face coffee date.
URGENT: Are You Worried About Having A Slower Start To The Year? Don’t Hit The Panic Button, Learn How To Have Massive Success In A Shifting Market. When You Attend This Exclusive Training You Will Learn 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Claim Your FREE Spot Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Experience A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business And Lead Generation Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money In This Changing Market. Claim your FREE spot now. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
Thanks to Inman.