In the off-chance that buyer and renter demand begins to slip as economic shifts occur, sellers and landlords may have to do more than simply list a listing in order to engage potential buyers and renters.
Nothing Lasts Forever
Home sellers have been in the driver’s seat for a long time now. Landlords have been in the driver’s seat for a relatively short time. In the event that potential buyers and renters take the wheel in the coming months, here are some things potential buyers and renters want in addition to lower prices:
Please choose one answer:
1) I am ready to join EXP Realty.
2) I am interested in EXP Realty and need more info.
3) I am not interested in EXP Realty.
* If you answered “#1” congratulations. You are about to join the fastest-growing real estate company in the world. Tim and Julie Harris are inviting you to join them at EXP Realty. Text Tim directly for the next steps: 512-758-0206. (text only please)
* If you answered “#2” please watch the videos and check out the other intel on this site. http://whylibertas.com/harris .
* If you answered ‘#3’ no worries. You will want to check out whylibertas.com/harris so you can at least know what EXP Realty is and why so many agents are moving to EXP.
Top Pre-Listing Updates
Zillow research indicates that 73% of homeowners make at least one improvement to their home before they sell it. Which improvements turn good prices for a seller’s listings into top dollar prices?
According to Curbio…
- Highlight flexible spaces – spaces that could be used as a den, a home office, a studio, a workout room
- Create spa-inspired bathrooms – reglaze outdated tiles, make hardware swaps, stage for self-care
- Take care of deferred maintenance and do any necessary repairs – signs of wear and tear result in lower offers
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to make house/rooms look newer and larger
- Replace or refinish worn-down flooring – deep clean and/or replace carpeting
- Enhance the home’s curb appeal with refreshed landscaping and painting the home’s exterior
- Clean up and stage the backyard to inspire outdoor living options
Most Popular Amenities for Apartment Renters, according to StreetEasy
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Laundry in building
- Private outdoor space
- Workout gym
- Central air conditioning
- Shared outdoor space
URGENT: Are You Worried About Having A Slower Start To The Year? Don’t Hit The Panic Button, Learn How To Have Massive Success In A Shifting Market. When You Attend This Exclusive Training You Will Learn 17 Surprising Secrets Of The Top 100 $ Millionaire Agents. Claim Your FREE Spot Now. After You Have Attended This Event You Will Experience A Huge Feeling Of Relief Knowing You Will FINALLY Laugh At Your Money Worries – You Will Have Your Own Personalized 2022 Step-By-Step Business And Lead Generation Plan. Learn Now How To Generate 100’s of Motivated Leads for FREE, Without Coming Off As A Pushy Salesperson and Losing Your Soul. You Will Soon Know How To Become One of the 1000s of Agents Making HUGE Money In This Changing Market. Claim your FREE spot now. YES, I Want To Attend The FREE Webinar! <——Click To Register
P.S. Free Webinar, Limited Space. Less Than 300 Spots Still Available.
Thanks to Curbio and StreetEasy.