Welcome back to America’s #1 Daily Podcast, featuring America’s #1 Real Estate Coaches and Top EXP Realty Sponsors in the World, Tim and Julie Harris. Ready to become an EXP Realty Agent and join Tim and Julie Harris? https://whylibertas.com/harris or text Tim directly 512-758-0206
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com/
Most Powerful Motivation & Mindset Secrets: What do the most successful agents know that everyone else struggles with?
1. The strongest agents are constantly analyzing their Return on Investment regarding how they’re spending both their time and their money. This includes money spent on their business as well as their personal lives.
If they’re not getting MORE than they’re spending in return, the expenditure isn’t worth it. ‘Breaking Even’ doesn’t count, because of the time lost and effort expended to get the results. Results mean trackable, profitable, closed business. Not just leads, impressions, or likes.
2. They are actively and aggressively isolating themselves from the media, both online and off. They are making their world smaller regarding who is influencing them. Following a media-free morning or media-free life is a good start. Eliminating negative feeds from social media is another good strategy to ‘build a moat’ around your mindset!
3. They are constantly monitoring their own internal dialog. Has negative thinking entered their mindset? They are self-aware of the unintended consequences of allowing one negative thought to manifest.
4. They are hyper-aware of their own market conditions. They study what’s selling, what’s not, and what the hot price ranges and zip codes are. They know where the new construction is being built and they know what’s happening with mortgages. They’re not hiding out waiting for the market to lift them up.
Their mantra is ‘If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me!’
5. They are very proactive in their lead generation, having more conversations with more prospects. They’re not reliant on lucking into repeat or referral business, and they’re not addicted to buying leads. They are working with multiple sources of business at once.
6. They are aware that when they’re feeling out of control, they’ll subconsciously look for things to control. This sometimes manifests in overeating, substance abuse, and wrecking relationships. That gives them the feeling of control, but it’s destructive. Powerful agents (and people) are introspective before they make those mistakes.
They recognize their own ‘early warning signs’ as the trigger to the bad behavior and take a step back before causing more drama to themselves, their prospects, clients, or family.
7. They are empathetic to the fact that other people don’t have the mechanisms to adapt quickly to the forced changes happening in the economy. They forgive easily and quickly because they understand that others are stressed. They offer a positive light backed by facts and thoughtful solutions, rather than jumping in the mosh-pit of negativity or drama.
8. Because they’re rooted in a mindset of service, they are genuinely excited and appreciative of the opportunities in the market. They are focused on the many people who genuinely need help and they are there to be of service.
9. They know that knowledge = confidence and ignorance = fear. Thus they are constantly increasing their skillset so they can increase their confidence. They’re seeking out new ways to be able to help more people in a variety of circumstances. An example of this is knowing how to explain different types of mortgage loan programs that get the interest rates down and make the payment more attractive.
10. They’re involved in Premier Coaching and they actively get overwhelming value from the daily, semi-private coaching sessions!
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market