Welcome National Association of Realtors Agents. Chances are you are watching this video because you are curious about real estate coaches. You may be asking yourself….How do I know if real estate coaching is right for me? What questions should I ask when interviewing a potential real estate coach?
IMPORTANT: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
Here’s a deep dive to understand what coaching is in the first place, then how to tell a coach from a trainer, and finally, what makes a great real estate-specific coach.
FREE Meet-Up In Your Area : Please RSVP now for the Tim and Julie Live Meetup near you – a FREE, fun, and casual event to kickstart your 2024 with motivation and focus! Gain invaluable insights, connect with industry leaders, and make 2024 YOUR BEST YEAR EVER. Secure your spot at harrisrealestatemeetup.com. Don’t miss out on inspiration, expertise, and networking opportunities. Let’s do this!
After these points, you can decide with confidence who is the best coach for you and what level of coaching you’re ready for.
1. Coaching versus training. A trainer, mentor, broker, or office manager suggests to you what you could be doing, or tells you what you should be doing. They may or may not have been successful doing what they’re suggesting you do. ‘You need to have more listings’, or ‘You need to ask more questions when you meet with buyers’ is an example of training. ‘You could try Probate’ or ‘Bob got a deal once from his BNI group, you could try that.’ A coach asks tons of questions so they know some very specific things about you, your experience, your personality, your goals, your finances, and your current skills.
They then help you set specific performance goals and make sure you upgrade your skills to achieve your goals more quickly and with less stress. A coach motivates you, educates you, gets you into action, and holds you accountable in such a way that you succeed faster than you would on your own. They support you throughout your growth process, on good weeks and bad, no matter the market conditions or what life brings you.
LISTING LEADS! As promised, here is the REDX discount link for the EXPIRED LISTING LEADS: https://www.redx.com/affiliate/tim-and-julie-harris/
2. Business Performance coaching versus life coaching or therapy. A Performance Coach focuses on your success as a business person, your financial goals, the skills necessary to get you into momentum and keep you there. A life coach or therapist works on personal issues which may or may not effect your business. Life coaches require zero training. Therapists must be at least holders of a Master’s degree and if they advertise as a ‘psychotherapist’, they must be licensed in their state.
3. What coaching should NOT be: -Phone a friend -Playbook or cookie cutter, 1 size fits all contebt or the coach’s particular menu based solely on their own experience -A shiny object bazaar, a flea market of ideas -Trying stuff out on you and seeing how it goes. Using you as an real estate guinea pig. -A ‘my way or the highway’ approach -Convincing you suck if you don’t do certain things certain ways that you know you’ll never, ever do. Lack of versatility from the coach.
FREE Real Estate Coaching: Join #1 Real Estate Coaches Tim and Julie Harris’s Premier Coaching now for FREE. Included is a DAILY Coaching Session with a HARRIS Certified Coach. Proven and tested lead generation, systems, and scripts designed for this market. Instant FREE Access Now: YES, Enroll Me NOW In Premier Coaching https://members.timandjulieharris.com
4. What should you expect from a coaching relationship?
-Your expectations should be to move to the next level of success faster than you can on your own, following a specific, personalized plan.
-You should be educated, motivated and take action following a dollar productive schedule. You should have weekly coaching homework based on your production goals, and be accountable to the results.
-The coach should know your strengths and weaknesses, bring out more of your strengths and help you eliminate your weaknesses.
5. If you’re still confused or searching for the right real estate performance coach, simply use these 4 filters and interview your prospects!
-Has the coach prospect been licensed and sold real estate at a high level? Are they currently licensed and active?
-Has the coach sold at least 100 homes in one year?
-Has the coach sold at least 100 homes for 5 consecutive years?
-Has the coach conducted and been paid for at least 100,000 coaching calls in their career?
Ready to really get into the weeds when choosing a coach for you? You now know that not all coaches are truly qualified to coach you. You are unique and deserve a personalized approach.
Here are 20 questions you must have answered prior to hiring any real estate coach. https://timandjulieharris.com/compare-a-coach.html
LIKE and SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: https://bit.ly/3NXGxNb
FREE REAL ESTATE SALES TRAINING AND COACHING: Enroll NOW, FREE Real Estate Coaching and Training: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
EXP REALTY EXPLAINED:
Tim and Julie Harris are one of the TOP EXP REALTY Sponsors in the world.
We would love to be your sponsor at eXp Realty.
Text TIM HARRIS directly to be sponsored by Tim and Julie Harris 512-758-0206.
Our EXP Realty site: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
FOLLOW TIM AND JULIE HARRIS:
Nations #1 Daily Real Estate Training Podcast: https://apple.co/3xJgofx
eXp Realty: https://bit.ly/3NJTPwB
HARRIS Real Estate Coaching: https://bit.ly/3tvp0DI
Our #1 international best-selling book: https://amzn.to/3tzHymr
Free DISC Personality test for Realtors: https://bit.ly/3aUimkh
MORE REAL ESTATE TRAINING VIDEOS YOU WILL LOVE:
Peter Schiff Interview: https://bit.ly/3aXC1zN
EXP Realty Explained: https://bit.ly/3mGBVyV
Housing Bubble Popping?: https://bit.ly/3MK62A7
Housing Crash Survival Guide: https://bit.ly/3zxoyZD
5 Must Know Success Rules For This Market: https://bit.ly/3QeSbVv
Real Estate Agent New Mortgage Rules: https://bit.ly/3zCjSld
FAMOUS REAL ESTATE AGENT INTERVIEWS:
100s of interviews: https://bit.ly/3Qk85he
Fredrik Eklund: https://bit.ly/3NMDOpE
Ryan Serhant: https://bit.ly/39fx6tx
Jade Mills: https://bit.ly/3tvZQVC
WHO ARE TIM AND JULIE HARRIS?: https://bit.ly/3mGOWbU
“Our real estate journey began 30 years ago and we knew early on that we wanted to share our playbook to success. We’ve had the pleasure of transforming thousands of careers achieving success and financial freedom. We know what it takes and we’re looking forward to meeting you so we can jumpstart your growth!”
#1 Coaches in the Business by Inman
#1 Coaches Agent Magazine 2022
#1 Podcast for Real Estate by FitSmall Business.
#1 Residential Real Estate Podcast Motley Fool
#1 Best Selling Real Estate Book: 500+ 5 Star Reviews, HARRIS Rules. amzn.to/3tzHymr
EXP Realty Top .05% eXp Influencer. Alpha Group EXP Realty
Copyright 2022, All Rights Reserved Tim & Julie Harris® Real Estate Coaching exp realty teams brokers exp realty coaching exp explained real estate investing real estate leads real estate market